Evented lets you discover what’s hot in your locality and also lets you set up and plan events with your friends at your favourite hangouts!
A dynamic app that creates new opportunities for connection and engagement, Evented gives event planners flexibility to create, schedule events, and invite their followers or make changes on-the-fly. With a host of features, the aim of Evented is to focus on the network i.e. to be the communication channel, a social media platform between the event organiser, artist, speakers etc and the attendees by being at their fingertips within a really easy-to-use mobile application.
Evented plan to bring the ever-growing events happening around the world, be it an on-site or an online event, to one place where users can discover it, make plans, also connect and meet new people.
• Discover and explore local events nearby you.
• Create events and host all your content on the Evented App.
• Track your favourite artists & places and be the first to know about an event.
• Send real time updates to the attendees.
• Manage and market your events using Evented.
• Organizers can make last minute changes to an event and notify their attendees.
• Use Evented App to check in, find out who else is there, and make new friends.
• Conduct polls to see what the attendees have to say and collect feedback.
• Evented makes it easier and faster for your attendees to find event information at one place.
• Message your friends and organisers using Evented.
• Build the Buzz and let your friends know about an event.
• Manage your events on the go with the free Evented App.
• Get directions to go to an event.
• Share events with your friends.
• Save events for later with remind me option.
• Use stats to see the reach of your event and its post (updates).
• Evented gives you plenty of ways to discover, plan and enjoy your time at an event.
Download now and #StayEvented with the Buzz.
Bug fixing and UI changes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.