Capture ideas when inspiration strikes. Find information fast. Share notes with anyone. From meetings and projects to web pages and to-do lists—with Evernote, everything’s in one place.
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can tackle action items on the go. Express yourself clearly with easy-to-use formatting options, and find what you need quickly with filtered searches and results as you type.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists. It’s the only organizer you need.
• Keep journals capturing the events and milestones of your daily life.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings.
• Attach docs, PDFs, photos, and audio.
• Create separate notebooks to organize your receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote's powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet.
• Start your work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
• Share your notes and notebooks with your friends, colleagues, or family.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal to-do lists to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
• Save all of your travel documents, articles, and notes in one place.
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings, and parties.
• Use Evernote as a planner to organize your life and stay on task.
• Capture ideas and inspiration on the go.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Use it as your ultimate planner and organizer at work.
• Annotate documents during team meetings, then share with colleagues.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss important details.
• Use it as a planner and organizer to keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments.
• Create different notebooks and planners for each class and keep everything organized.
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for research papers or class projects.
• Discuss and annotate notes, files, and essay drafts.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote's Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms
- Print a note
- Apply filters to search results
- Add a tag when using the mobile clipper
- Add multiple attachments to a note at the same time
- Advanced editing options
- Move notes into shared notebooks
- Google Drive integration
- Keyboard would occasionally flash when in "All Notes" view
- Issue where the reminders badge was not aligned correctly in the note list
- Occasional crashes when searching in work chat
- Issue with exporting notes
- Notebooks occasionally would not appear correctly in the notebook list
- Fixed an issue where some notes would appear as view-only
- Table editing
- Apple Watch support
- Search in PDF files
- iOS Widget
- Share a note via email
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better, but ...
Adding a star for new update which has fixed performance problems. The app would get five stars if it fixed Apple Pencil integration and the clipper (which is heaps faster now but still doesn’t handle Apple News and often gives me an URL not the full text
Previously.... New colours are terrific but can we spend some time focusing on core functionality - Apple Pencil integration is woeful, iPad clipper is terrible and often fails from Apple News, poor PDF markup, notetaking options are nowhere near as good as OneNote, which offers Apple Pencil directly in notes, endless canvas and allows drag and drop placement of images and other documents. And it freezes constantly.
For context - premium user for almost 10 years with thousands of notes .... using iPad Pro .. shame that I now take handwritten notes in OneNote and export to Evernote as PDF .........
Amazing but need some improvement
Long time user here. I love evernote, and features like webclipping and adding tags to notes are amazing, but some improvements can make it perfect.
1. Make the handwriting UI better please. I get that evernote isn’t a primarily handwriting app, but having more handwriting features would be so great. Apps like goodnotes and notability let you select handwriting, resize it, copy and past it, rotate it, and move it around it. Evernote only lets you move it around. Also, would be lovely to be able to add images in the handwriting area.
2. add more hierarchy to the notebook structure. If we can do stacks within stacks within stacks or something like that, it would be awesome
3. There are some really useful features like decrypting and encrypting notes, way more fonts and colors on the desktop version. Why can’t you guys bring it to ios devices too?
Good but needs update
A great app for across the Apple ecosystem. The hand writing recognition is phenomenal. As is the organisation. However the app needs the following improvements:
a) updated PDF annotation with Apple Pencil. It’s currently clunky and not very seamless. Competitors do a much better job. If you use Apple Pencil, I’d look elsewhere for a note taking app for uni. My pick is notability.
b) to actually integrate and preview PDFs like on the Mac version. The iPad version requires you to open pdf files, view and edit them, and then close them again. Again, very clunky. If you’re trying to find something fast, it’s hard to do on iPad. Apps like Onenote do better here
- 143.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2008 - 2020 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium $9.99
- Evernote Premium $7.99
- Evernote Premium $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.