Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio ... and it’s all instantly searchable. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists
• Create notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, screenshots, image files, audio, web clippings, and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss, and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share, and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture, and store every thought you need to stay productive
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos, and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximize productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
BETTER NOTE INTERACTION WITH 3D TOUCH
• Quick Actions for faster note creation and search
• Sketch in notes with pressure sensitive ink
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes and they will be transcribed in Evernote
• Dictate searches and get results on your Apple Watch
• View newly created & updated notes
• Set reminders, get notifications, and never forget anything
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly (desktop only)
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
We came; we saw; we conquered bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty great. Use it daily to keep track of to-do lists, writing projects, recipes, shopping lists, and just jot down random notes as a general notepad. The inter-note linking is really helpful. And the newer night-mode is also very literally easy-on-the-eyes.
One suggested functionality, which is probably a niche requirement for some people, would be the ability to toggle searches to be initiated after you’ve finished writing the query instead of as-you-type.
That would be cool, as a problem I have is that when searching very (very) large notes for a specific rarely-used word or sequence, the app has a tendency to lag as it selects every instance as you’re spelling the start of a word, i.e. you’re searching for “andromeda,” say, which might be used only a handful of times, but as you’re typing it in, Evernote drags trying to find every instance of “a,” then “an,” then “and,” all of which occur a ~lot, before you get down to more narrow and manageable search parameters for the search functionality.
Not a deal-breaker by any means for the app, but just a thing I’ve noticed. The as-you-type thing is great for smaller notes, so I’m not suggesting a change from that, but the option to toggle it off would be nice if I know I’m going to be swimming in and editing larger notes.
Good but needs update
A great app for across the Apple ecosystem. The hand writing recognition is phenomenal. As is the organisation. However the app needs the following improvements:
a) updated PDF annotation with Apple Pencil. It’s currently clunky and not very seamless. Competitors do a much better job. If you use Apple Pencil, I’d look elsewhere for a note taking app for uni. My pick is notability.
b) to actually integrate and preview PDFs like on the Mac version. The iPad version requires you to open pdf files, view and edit them, and then close them again. Again, very clunky. If you’re trying to find something fast, it’s hard to do on iPad. Apps like Onenote do better here
Basics, but not feeling the innovation
I have been a die hard Evernote fan for years, and run my life out of it. I feel like I’ve been waiting for a couple years now for Evernote to pick up it’s game, and I just havent experiences that yet.
Ie. changing the default folder on new Notes. I’ve since moved three companies and it’s an annoying extra step to change folders. I just don’t do it, and files are getting messier
Ie. the “check your internet connection - your not connected to the server” I’m online, and everything else works accept Evernote. this has been going on for months now. This is the final straw for me - I can’t access my Christmas shopping list, I’m at the mall and I’m literally guessing by memory right now, and this is my last day of Christmas shopping before I leave to another country. Isn’t this what Evernote is suppose to do?
Sorry for the rant. Just being honest because it has been so long. I will be giving Notion a try, as I’ve now had two recommendations for it from organised people that I trust.
- 165.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kabyle, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2008 - 2019 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium $7.99
- Evernote Premium $69.99
- Evernote Premium $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.