Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio ... and it’s all instantly searchable. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, handwritten notes and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
• Develop your projects faster and let multiple participants work on different aspects
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximise productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
BETTER NOTE INTERACTION WITH 3D TOUCH
• Quick Actions for faster note creation and search
• Sketch in notes with pressure sensitive ink
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes and they will be transcribed in Evernote
• Dictate searches and get results on your Apple Watch
• View newly created & updated notes
• Set reminders, get notifications, and never forget anything
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly (desktop only)
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
- Bug fixes and performance improvements = the name of our new band.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but needs update
A great app for across the Apple ecosystem. The hand writing recognition is phenomenal. As is the organisation. However the app needs the following improvements:
a) updated PDF annotation with Apple Pencil. It’s currently clunky and not very seamless. Competitors do a much better job. If you use Apple Pencil, I’d look elsewhere for a note taking app for uni. My pick is notability.
b) to actually integrate and preview PDFs like on the Mac version. The iPad version requires you to open pdf files, view and edit them, and then close them again. Again, very clunky. If you’re trying to find something fast, it’s hard to do on iPad. Apps like Onenote do better here
Great, but ...
New colours are terrific but can we spend some time focusing on core functionality - Apple Pencil integration is woeful, iPad clipper is terrible and often fails from Apple News, poor PDF markup, notetaking options are nowhere near as good as OneNote, which offers Apple Pencil directly in notes, endless canvas and allows drag and drop placement of images and other documents. And it freezes constantly.
For context - premium user for almost 10 years with thousands of notes .... using iPad Pro .. shame that I now take handwritten notes in OneNote and export to Evernote as PDF .........
Almost makes me want to uninstall
I want to start by saying I have been a loyal Evernote user since its conception; I have always loved it and never had an issue (although I wasn't a fan when they limited the free version app use to only two devices, but I got over it). Since the "all-new exciting look" upgrade I've had nothing but trouble. Lagging, crashing, you name it, it's happening. I actually cringe now when I realise I have to open the app to look at one of my notes because I know how long it's going to take and it often deters me. I just don't know how you could get it so wrong after so many years of having it right.
- 130.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kabyle, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008 - 2019 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium $7.99
- Evernote Premium $9.99
- Evernote Premium $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.