Capture ideas when inspiration strikes. Find information fast. Share notes with anyone. From meetings and projects to web pages and to-do lists—with Evernote, everything’s in one place.
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can tackle action items on the go. Express yourself clearly with easy-to-use formatting options, and find what you need quickly with filtered searches and results as you type.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists.
• Keep journals capturing the events and milestones of your daily life.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings.
• Attach docs, PDFs, photos, and audio.
• Create separate notebooks to organize your receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote's powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet.
• Start your work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
• Share your notes and notebooks with your friends, colleagues, or family.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal to-do lists to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
• Save all of your travel documents, articles, and notes in one place.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Use it as your ultimate planner and organizer at work.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss important details.
• Use it as a planner and organizer to keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Unlock additional Home widgets and customization options
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote's Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms
- Issue with notes sometimes not scrolling
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good but needs update
A great app for across the Apple ecosystem. The hand writing recognition is phenomenal. As is the organisation. However the app needs the following improvements:
a) updated PDF annotation with Apple Pencil. It’s currently clunky and not very seamless. Competitors do a much better job. If you use Apple Pencil, I’d look elsewhere for a note taking app for uni. My pick is notability.
b) to actually integrate and preview PDFs like on the Mac version. The iPad version requires you to open pdf files, view and edit them, and then close them again. Again, very clunky. If you’re trying to find something fast, it’s hard to do on iPad. Apps like Onenote do better here
I am appalled. I love the idea of Evernote and have used it for many years. But today is the final straw. They offered a free version. So I have been using their free version. And for a long time now I have been disregarding their continual offers for a paid upgrade. I only use the app for storing recipes and web clippings. But I was consistently hounded to upgrade. Recently I was told to unsync a device as I had all my tablets, phone and computers using this app. To day I was told I could only use two devices. Really? I get that an app should make money. So don’t offer it for free. I am not paying for the way I use this app. I do not utilise all its functions. So why not limit some of its functions for non paying users.?Why not use advertising to gain income? Why not offer a once only cost for the app? I refuse to pay a subscription so I can check a recipe once every few months. I love how this app works but I detest the ongoing greed that forces people like myself with non-commercial or non- professional uses to pay professional subscriptions for the benefits of use. They have lost sight of the people that made this app so successful in the first place.
Amazing but need some improvement
Long time user here. I love evernote, and features like webclipping and adding tags to notes are amazing, but some improvements can make it perfect.
1. Make the handwriting UI better please. I get that evernote isn’t a primarily handwriting app, but having more handwriting features would be so great. Apps like goodnotes and notability let you select handwriting, resize it, copy and past it, rotate it, and move it around it. Evernote only lets you move it around. Also, would be lovely to be able to add images in the handwriting area.
2. add more hierarchy to the notebook structure. If we can do stacks within stacks within stacks or something like that, it would be awesome
3. There are some really useful features like decrypting and encrypting notes, way more fonts and colors on the desktop version. Why can’t you guys bring it to ios devices too?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 193.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2008 - 2021 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium $9.99
- Evernote Premium $7.99
- Evernote Premium $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.