Take a picture of yourself every day.
Be reminded at a set time, random time, or location.
Line up your face to match each day using overlays.
Make a movie of your life.
NEW IN 2.0
• Unlimited Timelines: Wanna do more than one project? Everyday your baby, a plant, your gross wound. Everyday everything. We offer unlimited timelines as an in-app purchase.
• Brand new interface: Daaaaamn this app is looking fresh and totally not dumb.
• Dropbox backup: Throw your phone in the toilet, it doesn’t matter. All your sweet photos are safely backed up in that cloud the kids talk about.
• Location based reminders: Be reminded whenever you’re in a set location, like your sad apartment.
• Random time: Set a time range to be reminded randomly within daily.
• Location: See where you took each of your photos.
• Full-resolution images: That’s your big boy.
As seen on: CNN, TIME, Wired, The WSJ, Gizmodo, Huffington Post, Daring Fireball, and more.
Find out more: http://everyday-app.com
Made by William Wilkinson & Craig Merchant. Inspired by Noah Kalina's Everyday project (everyday.noahkalina.com).
– Fix overlay sizing bug
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty basic but it works well. A few additions that would be nice: 1) basic brightness/contrast adjustments on photos. 2) Ability to adjust photo zoom/position to better fit old photos to guide lines.
I love this app
Thanks for update and fixing few problems!!
Few things if you can add or improve
1 --- for preview from latest photos(newest to oldest ) like previous old version . It makes sense when you wanna check overlays of last few images
2-- ability or option to add dates to video
3-- when you pause in preview should not start all the way from beginning
4-- exporting image should have all the meta data like time , location and dates to the image.. And same for imports..
5-- full HD VIDEO exports
6-- 3D Touch support
Looks like abandonware.
This functions well but I can’t get Dropbox functionality working. It has been a long time since it was updated and support emails go unanswered. I would look for another app which is currently supported. They have no problem taking your money to unlock extra functionality, but that’s where it ends.
- William Wilkinson
- 6.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 William Wilkinson
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Timelines $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.