Key Features of the Banter UC Application interface are:
- Integrated VoIP softphone with end to end encryption and switch to GSM
- GSM Switch when IP Network connectivity is poor (Wi-Fi or Mobile Data)
- Instant notifications and instant messaging for users
- Unified Communications history (chat, voicemails, calls etc)
- Unified contacts (Personal and Corporate)
- Real time user and telephony presence state
Exetel Banter Licence required.
- Bug Fixes for iOS 13
- Caller ID Display Update
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New update is great! Thanks
Working from home godsend
I have been using this app to work from home during COVID-19 and it has been working great. Love that I can use my mobile to make and receive work calls normally. Really helps to be able to transfer calls and have our receptionist be available no matter where she is. I had some trouble getting it set up properly but once that was sorted it worked without issues. All in all, I would recommend this app for businesses with people working from home now.
Can’t use the app, no audio, constant crashes, it’s an embarrassment to my clients to try to use it. Exetel support are hopeless, just constant promises with no service delivery. Worst mistake I made for my business....
- Exetel Pty Ltd
- 117.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
English, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 - Exetel Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.