This application is available if your organisation has adopted ExpenSys software.
(Version 6.19 onward).
All features work both online and offline:
- With fast OCR receipt scanning technology built in to the app, ExpenSys accurately reads a receipt & creates your expense item for you.
- The OCR feature also works on emailed receipts and stored images, simply share them with the ExpenSys app on your mobile.
- Business mileage journeys can be easily logged with just a few taps via GPS to ensure accurate journey data.
- Intelligent duplicate detection technology avoids claiming for the same item twice
- The 'Quick Snap' button makes it easy to instantly capture receipts or other documents to add to claims later.
- A 'Manual entry' feature lets you capture hand-written receipt details.
- Files saved on your phone can be imported and scanned via the 'Import file for OCR' option in the settings menu.
If no internet connection is available, captured items will be stored on your phone until a connection is made.
ExpenSys also allows approval of expenses on any device that is email enabled (e.g. smartphones and tablets).
All expense items captured can be reconciled online before submission, further information about each claim item may be required in order to ensure compliance with tax rules, company policy and anti-bribery legislation.
Visit www.expensys.com for further information.
- Receipts and invoices attached to an email can be shared and scanned with OCR
- Images and PDF files can be shared from your device gallery
- Images and PDF files can be imported with a new ‘Import file for OCR’ option in the side menu
- Files on the device can be added to an expense item with a new ‘Import’ option
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.