HealthEquity welcomes WageWorks into its family of products! Your EZ Receipts app will continue to work as expected as we make some updates to the look and feel.
The official HealthEquity | WageWorks app for those enrolled in a HealthEquity | WageWorks benefit that pays claims, or those who have a HealthEquity | WageWorks debit card.
This app makes it easy to submit claims for all benefits administered by HealthEquity | WageWorks:
• Health care and dependent care – for quick reimbursement or direct payments to your provider
• Health care card receipts – to verify your card transactions, as required by the IRS
• Commuter and wellness claims – for quick reimbursement
Use this app to submit claims any time:
• Health care and wellness claims – simply take a photo of your receipt with your phone
• Dependent care claims – capture your provider’s signature in the app or submit a photo of your receipt
• Commuter claims – simply take a photo of your receipt (if you have one)
Use this app to submit health care card receipts any time:
• Immediately after you use your health care card
• Later, after HealthEquity | WageWorks asks you to submit a receipt to verify an eligible expense
Other benefits include:
• View your current account balance and other important plan info
• View all claims submitted via the app, online or fax
• View Claims & Activity, all transactions for all programs, just like on our website
• View the Account Statement for available programs, just like on our website
• Update your Profile & Preferences, sign up for detailed emails and texts, just like on our website
• Help on how to submit claims and receipts, and next steps
Minor bug fixes. Feature enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not user friendly
The app immediately requested that I register online and redirected me to a browser on my phone. I tried to find the registration page while logged in on my PC rather than on my phone and couldn’t. I continued on my phone browser until I was done registering, when I was asked to reset my password. I didn't forget my password and don’t care to reset it, so I simply quit the registration process and will submit receipts the way I always have.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.