Falls Creek is your unique and comprehensive all-season guide to Falls Creek Resort, all at your fingertips.
• Locate yourself on the Falls Creek trail maps—not hard-to-read GPS maps.†
• Share your location on the mountain with friends, and see your friends' locations on the trail map.†
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. If you have an Apple Watch, record your runs as a workout and see your workout in the Health app. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to social media, or view them in Google Earth. Store your logs on iCloud and view them on all your devices. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including weather, and webcam images, and snow conditions.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort and Village with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Get the latest news from Falls Creek video reports, Twitter feed and Facebook posts.
• Learn about special deals.
† Location and Logging services require a GPS-equipped device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Updated status and conditions information.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, lazy snow report guy
The app itself is great. Can see the snow cams and info about the trails. However maybe the guy writing the reports should take a look at what is happening on the Hotham app, where there is actually some information about the weather, the condition of the snow and trails, and when lifts are expecting to open.”Happy Monday” is not a snow report.
Hubby Tony & I love both cross country and down hill skiing so what better place to spend our annual winter 5 weeks than Falls Creek’s wonderland enjoying the stunning ski runs, fabulous grooming, happy courteous staff and friendly clientele too? We “live” in Mt Beauty and commute daily - blizzards allowing -and what a glorious feeling to arrive each day and to know that we are in safe hands. Thank you all.
Falls creek app
Information is ok, but would be excellent to include live, current temperatures so during the day the viewer knew overnight minimum and current and expected maximum temperatures as well as wind chill/feels like.
Also include temperatures at various locations: village bowl, bottom of Halley’s, top of Towers, top of summit and top of Scott’s.
Increased information for XC trails.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Resorts Tapped LLC
- 47.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014-20 Resorts Tapped LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.