Family Insights redefines parental control software by offering families complete protection and peace of mind across all mobile devices. Our revolutionary new parental control app analyses children’s online activity across any mobile carrier or public WIFI network; whether they’re at home, a friend’s house, or out and about.
Wangle’s best in class VPN and enormous flow of network data, partnered with Telethon Kids Institute’s years of leading research into children’s online behaviour, has created a parental control platform that gives parents the power to analyse children’s online activity and detect emerging threats in real time.
Australian children and teenagers use mobile devices to access the internet more than any other type of electronic device. While daily screen time is dedicated to education, entertainment, and social interaction, not everything about the internet is safe. Digital addiction, cyberbullying, and online predators are growing concerns for parents and have created the need for effective parental control software.
Leading childhood development researchers believe that parental control apps that block or spy on content are problematic and ineffective. Blocking gives parents a false sense of security in thinking that they’ve successfully restricted access to dangerous content when realistically they’ve only created a sense of resentment and motivated their children to bypass the restrictions. Spyware enables parents to read specific content, which erodes trust and forces children to be more secretive online, leaving parents unaware of the risks their children could be facing. The Wangle Family Insites app was designed to address these issues and to empower and educate children and parents about online safety. We’re pleased to offer all subscribers a 30-day FREE TRIAL. After 30 days we’re confident you’ll see how our app can protect your child online, while also preserving parent-child trust.
• Protection: Manage all of your children across all of their mobile devices at all times from the parent portal
• Mobile Monitoring: Our app can lock to 20 different devices and monitor internet access across all mobile carrier and WiFi networks
• Real-time Analysis: We monitor internet traffic in real time across the network and send alerts to parents as soon as threats are identified
• Alerts: Alerts include details and information on identified threats, suggestions on how to approach each issue, and resources to support both parents and children
• Track Usage: See detailed information including most used apps, time spent gaming, on social media, or on messaging apps, and even recent GPS locations
• Ongoing Research: Collaborating with Telethon Kids Institute, we’ll ensure internet behaviours are continuously analysed so we can identify new threats and feed the learnings back into the app
To Get Started:
• Download the App: Download the app onto a parent’s mobile device via the app store
• Create Account: Set up an account and claim your 30 day FREE TRIAL
• Add Devices: Download and lock the app to your children’s devices using your parental login
• Real Time Protection: Breathe easy knowing your children are being protected online
Download your 30 day FREE TRIAL today and see the difference the Family Insights parental control app can make to your children’s safety. Once the 30 day FREE TRIAL is complete, you’ll need to purchase an auto-renewing subscription via In-App Purchase to continue using all features of the app:
• Monthly Subscriptions will auto-renew at $7.99 AUD per month
• Annual Subscriptions will auto-renew at $79.99 AUD per year
For full policy details click: https://familyinsights.net/privacy-policy/
Introduction of new subscription options
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As a parent this is what I want! No blocking and easy to use downloads. My kids are spending too much time on their phones. This helps a lot!!
Sounded so good that I downloaded it. Then I found myself giving this app too much information about myself and too many permissions to access my device. Why would I have to block deleting apps in my own device? Why do you need access to my contacts if Im the supervisor? And your VPN? I already have a VPN. Deleted it.
Absolutely amazing app. I’d recommend it to anyone who worries about their kids’ online safety. Can’t wait to see the new GPS feature too
- Wangle Operations Pty Ltd
- 39.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Wangle Technologies Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Family Insights Monthly $7.99
- Family Insights Yearly $79.99
- Family Insights Launch Special $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.