NEW Custom swipes: Move, label, snooze and more, right from your Inbox!
Use the power and elegance of the Fastmail interface on the go. Your email, contacts, and calendars stay with you on mobile devices.
* Get instant alerts for new mail arriving in folders that are important to you.
* Search your entire email archive in seconds.
* Schedule meetings, respond to invitations, and look up contacts with just a few taps.
* Pin important messages to the top of your inbox for instant access.
* Easy access bar puts all your information at your fingertips.
* Get notifications from one, some or all of your folders
* Filter your notifications to just your known senders
* Calendar event alerts
* Masked Email gives you a unique address for every online service
* Our 1Password partnership makes signing up to services online with Masked Email easy and secure
Note: You must be online to access your mail.
Offering trustworthy service, outstanding technology, and a personable approach -- Fastmail is email on your side. For your mobile needs, the Fastmail app is pleasingly intuitive and fast at every touchpoint. Access your email, contacts, and calendars wherever you go.
- Fixed a potential crash when logging in with a password manager.
- Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent, but needs time stamp
I love this app! I've recently moved across from multiple gmail accounts, to just one FastMail account that lets me have as many email addresses as I want. This service is 100% worth the money! The rules and folders are the best feature for me. I've noticed that the time that emails were sent doesn't show anywhere that I can see; this could be a big deal in some cases, and needs to be rectified.
App Let's Down a Fantastic Service
I am totally sold on Fastmail and love using it from a browser.
However, this review is for the app and it doesn't quite live up to high standard they set otherwise. My biggest problem is that the text size doesn't change when you change it in the phone settings nor can it be change within the app. For this reason, I frequently use the default Mail app for my Fastmail account.
It's a great company so I'm sure they will address this.
Great service; app needs work
I love fastmail to pieces — a brilliant service with fantastic customer support and very reasonably priced. But the app needs a little tlc; poor old iOS fastmail hasn’t seen even a maintenance update for nearly a year now. Features like tagging and mail snoozing are pretty standard in many clients these days, and indeed my desire for those features means I use a different client on iOS (and macOS for that matter). If the fastmail iOS app got some love I would switch back in a heartbeat!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fastmail Pty Ltd
- 20.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Fastmail Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Fastmail Monthly Plan $8.99