Nurofen FeverSmart Temperature Monitor accurately and continuously tracks a child's temperature, for added control and reassurance in managing their fever.
- Highly accurate temperature readings (+/-0.2oc)
- Monitors constantly as they sleep or play
- Receive temperature alerts if their fever spikes
- The app clearly shows current and recent temperature readings on a line graph.
- Log medication and receive reminders when it’s possible to re-dose.
- Screen highlights whether temperature is low, normal, moderate or high with blue, green, orange, red colour code.
- Share temperature history with your doctor or clinician.
Simple to set-up and use:
1. Simply pair the FeverSmart Monitor to your phone,
2. Place the monitor under the arm of your child, using one of the super-sensitive adhesives.
3. The monitor stays under the arm and continuously sends temperature readings to your phone.
Suitable for use from birth. Registered medical device in EU, US, South Africa & New Zealand.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic but needs a few changes
The concept behind this device is like nothing else I’ve seen on the market, seriously amazing! I can monitor my child’s fever all night without setting an alarm to go in every hour or so to check manually.
The device could be improved in 2 ways though:
1. If I accidentally close the app (which apparently I do a lot, who knew!), the monitoring session ends and I have to go back into baby’s room and reconnect my phone to the monitor. This is really frustrating! The app should continue monitoring even if I close it, only ending a session when physically pressing ‘end session’.
2. I keep getting notifications all night (every hour or 2) saying that I’ve lost connection, gained connection, lost connection, gained connection. This wakes me up every time making me think the fever has spiked again when in reality it is just the device not having a strong enough connection.
If these 2 things were improved, in my eyes the Fever Smart would be perfect! Thanks!
App needs major improvements
This app and associated temperature device is a wonderful addition to our tools as parents. However to be functional and worth the expensive price tag of the monitoring device major improvements are needed to the app. The technology itself is great and these are basic modifications to the app to ensure usability, child safety and ultimately success on the medical app market.
- temperature monitoring device stayed in place (although Baby is a back sleeper who doesn’t move much)
- easy to set up (app and device)
- can add multiple family members
- colour coded temperature screens for easy reference
- child’s arm must be down (my 3 month old baby sleeps in a Grobag with her arms above her head)
- temperature alerts are set accordingly to child’s age however parents need to be able set personal lower alerts if necessary (e.g. with arms up temperature is understandably approx 1 degree lower than recorded on app so last night my baby’s temperature spiked at 38.1 however the app only showed 37.1. I knew this might happen and woke regularly to check temp however if I hadn’t been so vigilant no alert would have been sent until the app registered 38 at which time my babies temp would have been a life threatening 39!)
- alerts are great but they need to have a ‘test alert’ button so parents can be assured that their phone settings are correct and the alert will wake them when necessary)
Brilliant but needs software update
Love the product for measuring temp, works very well and accurately, app allows for multiple memebers’ temp logging, base station reach to phone via BT is amazing, 3 brick walls and it still works! Monitor to base station is also perfect within an avg. size room.
Software logic update needed:
- Allow adding of a medication taken prior to staring a measuring session. Currently one has to start a session in order to add a medication taken.
Nice to have hardware update for next model:
- Add usb power option to base station instead of just 3x AAA batteries
- punch holes for charging connectors through the adhesive tape and protection strip so unit can be charged with one side of strip applied
Great work, thank you for this very usefull device. Its worth the money.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- 91.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Reckitt Benckiser (Brands) Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.