Giving Field and Game Australia memebers access to the latest news, reviews and information on conservation, hunting and simulated field.
Our magazine tells the stories of hunters and their environment, product development, history and travel as well as experts on gun dogs, veterinary care and food and wine.
Featuring high quality imagery and well-crafted stories Field and Game magazine is published quarterly and is a must read for anyone in the shotgunning community.
• Improved social sharing solution, allowing you to use any app already installed on your device
that allows sharing.
• Added iPad Pro multitasking support. Share the screen with 2 apps, great for research or study.
• Fixed a critical display issue with the 30-day calendar in the purchase window.
• Fixed an issue where text did not appear when sharing to the iOS Notes app
• Fixed: Opening a Youtube video link, on your iPhone, wasn't working. It works as expected now.
• Resolved a condition that allowed the app to crash after logging out Edit
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.