FileBrowser for Business is an extended version of FileBrowser with enhanced security and control features for businesses large and small.
With FileBrowser for Business, users can benefit from direct and secure file access to servers, workstations and other storage devices on corporate networks. No additional configuration of corporate IT systems is necessary.
Office Apps Integration
- Use the document picker in MS Office apps to open files from network file servers, edit them and automatically save back.
- Access corporate file servers and cloud storage
- View documents and optionally store them for offline viewing
- Present a video, PowerPoint or Keynote direct from the server
- Copy and move between any type of storage, from single files to whole directories
- Automatically synchronize network folders to your iPad/iPhone
- Integrates with other apps allowing you to edit, save and share files while on the go
- Stay connected to your files, wherever you are
- Integrates with your existing infrastructure, including Active Directory
- Integrates with iOS data protection, utilising hardware-based encryption to secure content
- VPN on-demand support for third-party VPN clients
- Supports Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS)
- Requires no additional software on corporate servers
- Centralised distribution of FileBrowser configuration settings
- Enforced security lockdown
- Confirm to corporate Mobile Security Policies
- Prevent users from changing local settings
- Selectively override any local configuration setting
- Distribute file server connection details
- Control whether offline viewing/storage is permitted
- Control whether content can be emailed as attachments
FileBrowser uses the SMB1, SMB2, and SMB3 network access protocols (also known as CIFS or Windows File Sharing). This enables access to Macs, PCs, NAS drives, & Windows File Servers, including Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server Clusters.
It can also connect to the following cloud storage
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Google Drive (including TeamDrive)
- WebDAV servers
- FTP servers
- SFTP servers
For fast friendly support please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only able to provide support in English.
Just a few fixes and features before we embark on beta-testing the next major update.
* We redesigned the Rename popup to be much wider.
* We added an automatic file-recovery feature when editing text files.
* Searching within sub-folders now works as expected.
* We restored 1.75x playback speed for videos and added audio pitch-adjustment.
* Fixed a problem with OneDrive for Business sometimes not finding the correct drive.
* A Home-screen launch icon to a sub-folder on a USB drive now works as expected.
We're about to start the first wave of beta testing for our major update. If you would like to participate in this, please email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for using our apps and for providing us with feedback. We love to hear how our apps help you to make the most out of your iPad / iPhone.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Support for iPad USB storage
The app does not offer support for iPadOS 13 USB storage.
Developer Response ,
We are planning this for our next update. We also have a beta version available with this feature. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be included in the beta.
This app is the ultimate for file sharing, it’s saved me many times. Considering the way Apple lock everything down, FileBrowser opens your device up to saving, storing and moving your files back and forth across your network.
Stable app, it hasn’t crashed once.
Great work to the entire team for creating this app.
The best app
I’ve bought for about 5years, it’s the best among these kinds of apps. If it can support programming language, such as python, it’ll be better
- 92.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Stratospherix LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.