Apple TV Screenshots
View photos, PDFs, play videos and stream music stored on your Mac, PC, TimeCapsule or NAS drive on your Apple TV!
Browse your holiday photos with your family - now easier than ever.
Scan your network, connect, browse, sit back and enjoy.
- Streams video formats supported by Apple TV.
- View thumbnails to easily find the pictures you’re looking for.
- Choose from ten different picture slideshow animations.
- Stream music while browsing or watching a slideshow.
- Create shortcuts to your folders for easy browsing.
- Add a parental lock to selected folders to keep content for older ones private.
- Automatic scan finds your shared folders on computers and drives.
- Built in help so you can easily share folders on computers.
- Open and view PDF files and comics on your TV using zoom, pan and the page navigator.
- View comic book CBR and CBZ files and images within ZIP and RAR files.
- View digital camera raw format files.
If you have gigabytes of pictures and videos, FileBrowserTV will handle them with ease. No indexing is needed, and nothing is copied to cloud storage. It all happens on your network.
FileBrowserTV has been written from the ground up for Apple TV. The user interface is super smooth and looks great, so it will be a pleasure to browse your memories!
Try all features for 14 days for free and then decide whether to purchase the full version.
Fixed photos and videos sometimes failing to load on tvOS 13.
Improved rendering of annotations in PDF documents.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.