Tired of trying to remember where you parked? You've got more important things to think about than which building and floor your car was in before the big game or that cross country flight.
Here's what Find My Car has to offer:
- Satellite, Standard, and Hybrid views
- Scrolling, zoom, and rotation
- Real-time GPS positioning
- Store current location with a push of a button.
- Recall last saved location
- Step through the last 100 saved locations (maybe you accidentally overwrote your current car location or want to remember a few locations). Simply press the + / - stepper buttons above the map.
- Get directions from current location to any previous saved location with the flip of a switch.
- Each stored location is presented with a familiar red pin centered on the map.
- Timestamps appear on every red pin. Simply press on the pin to see the date and time the location was stored.
- For every location you store, you can add a photograph to assist you.
- Latitude and longitude of every stored location are available for copying and pasting. Getting an Uber cab back to your car?Simply paste the single line of information into the Destination field on your Uber app and select the mapped address that appears.
* Fixes to support latest iOS.
* Expanded location memory to 100 past locations pinned.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.