FireMate Mobile application for iOS.
FireMate Mobile for iOS supplements the FireMate suite of applications, allowing technicians to perform and record maintenance tasks assigned to them by their office.
On first use, FireMate Mobile for iOS will require you to enter your Customer User ID, which is used to identify the Customer Database you need to access. After this your normal FireMate username and password will allow you to log in and receive your assigned work.
- Perform testing on assigned jobs
- Record maintenance results
- Call-out book for afterhours job submission
- Contact and property details
- Take photos of equipment and defects on site
- Log defected equipment and repairs required
- Auto-layout migrated to use vertical stack for welcome interface
- Adds exception for attachments for downloading files into iCloud drive
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really great features and very easy to navigate. I can't imagine operating without it.
Good Idea - Horribly Executed
From the App only side of things, it’s a great idea, I’ve heard the PC side is good. But theres so much missing. Firstly the User Interface is Windows 95 level, grey boxed and unresponsive. You can’t edit tech times for multiple jobs at the one location, if you forget to clock on you have to manually enter it for each job which takes 3 years. Adding parts takes longer than doing the job itself. The asset lists are a great idea good work with that, but far out if you fail 80 fittings you spend the next 2 hours failing them and giving reasoning because of the interface again!! You can’t combine SR and RA jobs together also, you have to login individually. Give options!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Firemate Software Pty Ltd
- 17.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © FireMate Software Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.