Transform your time with God using the First 5 app, developed by Proverbs 31 Ministries. We believe in giving the Lord our firsts! So it only makes sense for us to give Him our first thoughts of each day. First 5 was specifically designed to greet you with a short teaching in God’s Word first, before you get distracted by social media and everything else screaming for your attention. It will equip you to better study and know the Word of God.
• One Chapter a Day: We unpack books of the bible, focusing on one passage of scripture per day. So, instead of your daily scripture being random, First 5 will help you start to sense real progress in your understanding of the Bible.
• Highlight, Save and Share: You can now highlight any portion of our daily teachings to bookmark, share or add a personal note. Review your notes and activity through your Profile and use the new export feature to save them to your device.
• Reminder Functionality: Set up a reminder in the app and choose a custom message to bring you into the Word.
• Daily Scriptural Teaching: When you turn off your First 5 reminder, you’ll go straight to a daily Teaching.
Scroll to Complete!
Improved Plan Navigation
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love love First 5 - one of my fav apps
I’d like to say what a wonderful outreach this App is. Not only has it changed my own life, but I’ve now shared it with friends who are connecting more with the bible than ever before.
As a group we are studying 1 & 2 Samuel and this is the first time any of us have read a book of the bible and actually understood it. The underlying themes are as relevant today as they were then. So thank you.
One small issue that I’ve stumbled across though just this week, and only since the new app update, is that when we go into Groups and select the plan that we are currently studying, we don’t seem to be able to select the actual day that we may be up too (the app goes a little faster than we can keep up for example: as a group we are up to day 46, however the app has us at the weekend teaching between day 50 and day 51). Previously it was done by clicking on the blue day number or little tv symbol on the individual day however now all we get is the little symbol and it doesn’t matter how much you tap on it, it doesn’t go anywhere.
Thank you and god bless you in all that you do.
Fantastic Starting Point for Devotions
I regularly recommend this app to other women looking for clear Bible commentaries to help with their devotions. Love the way the plans are organised to coincide with each book of the Bible. Thanks to the team who makes this app so great!
Useful, but unintuitive
It’s a decent app, but ...
- it’s slow
- takes way too many clicks to explore certain things (like I’m thinking maybe friends should be on the bottom ribbon because I use this to keep friends accountable in their bible reading) (instead I have to go profile, friends, click the friend, click plans, all while dealing with the slow loading times)
- it’s unintuitive (groups is not the most relevant thing to show on the landing page for friends),
- and it would be good to be able to unsubscribe for the spam notifications in app
It’s worthwhile. It’s just not everything it could be.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.