Want to work in Schools? Get First2Click now.
Don’t go from school to school handing out your resume, download First2Click and select the schools where you want to work on your phone. First2Click gives you access to apply to work at Queensland Public Schools now.
First2Click is a unique way to find work that makes life easier for job seekers. Instead of waiting for jobs to be advertised, you can register with the schools you want to work at now! Schools are constantly looking for quality support staff and relief workers.
Enter your experience and competencies and the schools will find you! They can offer you an interview via a notification on your phone.
Once you are on a schools relief pool, you can pick up extra shifts as you want them by being first to click!
Know where and when you have to be at work – your shifts for all schools that you work at will appear on your phone.
Your work roster appears on your phone and when you can’t work, simply register as unable to work your shift with the click of a button.
With First2Click you can:
· Set up your profile including
· Personal details
· The types of work you do
· The Schools you want to work at
· Specify the days and times you want to work and any upcoming leave/holidays
· When a School offers you an interview you can accept or reject it with a reason
· See your roster on your phone
· Register as unable to work your shift
· Pick up extra shifts by being first to click
• Added indicators to highlight new or changed shifts and notifications
• Fixed incorrect message when cancelling a shift
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.