Use the FirstResponder™ Concussion Recognition App at a sports event and obtain a head injury recommendation for a player or athlete in under 90 seconds.
Also find the closest doctor or hospital emergency department (ED) located on a Google map display to save you time and give you peace of mind.
Fill in the player or athletes’ personal details at the end of the assessment and email a summary PDF report to the school, club, doctor and parents.
FirstResponder™ is readily available to coaches, parents, trainers and physio’s, making it easy to recognise the signs & symptoms of head injury.
Included in FirstResponder™ are the immediate and delayed picture memory recalls that are based on the scientifically proven Westmead Scale (with permission Shores & Lammel 2007).
Key features for iPhone and iPad:
• Perform on-the-spot sports concussion assessment in under 90 seconds
• View concussion event details, assess memory function the number and
nature of symptoms
• Real-time sideline concussion injury reports
• Send sideline concussion reports to medical doctors from iOS device
• Access a Google maps location guide link to find a doctor and closest ED
• View all the concussion warning signs to check for in the first 72 after the
• Save a summary PDF report of the concussion assessment
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great concussion app
This app has a lot of good features, the assessment part of the app is easy, instant results, saving the PDF report once completing the assessment so you can take te report to a doctor. The "find a doctor" part of the app would be useful in those stressful situations after a concussion.
An excellent app that can diagnose concussion on the sidelines, as well as what action to be taken 👍🏼
App unstable on iOS platform
This app is great for concussion recognition, but it no longer works on my iPhone - just keeps unexpectedly closing. Has anyone else experienced this?
- R Kohler Pty Ltd
- 28.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 – 2016 All Rights Reserved R Kohler Pty Ltd ABN 13293101456 trading as the HeadSmart™ Sports Concussion Programme
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.