Fishbowl is a social app for professionals that helps you connect and have relevant conversations with others across your industry and company.
Join different "bowls" (professional groups) with others from the same professional background as yourself to get real advice, share work stories, and network.
Don't miss out on what your coworkers and colleagues are saying.
See what similar professionals are saying right now with a real-time feed for your specific industry and profession.
BOWLS (aka "GROUPS")
Start or join bowls with people in your industry about anything! You can create or join bowls to:
• Have conversations about a specific interest or area of expertise.
• Network with former work colleagues and classmates.
• Connect with professionals that have similar backgrounds to yourself.
• Exchange insights and advice with others working at your Co. or Org
• Meet up and get to know other professionals similar to you
• Create bowls (professional groups) for interest or network!
Join hundreds of thousands of professionals from various industries including management consulting, advertising, accounting, and education. Have conversations with professionals from companies and organizations like McKinsey, Deloitte, Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Accenture, EY, PwC, Ogilvy, Saatchi, Publicis, DigitsLBi, Grey, WPP, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Teach for America, the National Education Association and many more.
**LinkedIn Account or Work Email required**
Enhanced iOS 13 Support
Numerous enhancements and fixes to support latest Apple iOS updates
Ratings and Reviews
This app sends me a pin but doesn’t load once out in. I’m simply stuck at code verification.
- Fishbowl Media LLC
- 81.2 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2015 Fishbowl Media LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.