Never Fishdomed before? Then take a deep breath and dive into an underwater world of match-3 fun!
Engage in challenging and fun match-3 gameplay with unique twists as you decorate tanks to create cozy homes for your lovely fish. Feed them, play with them, and watch them interact with each other. Hey, your finned friends are waiting for you—SO DIVE IN NOW!
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, design and decorate, play with and take care of fish—all in one place!
● Hundreds of challenging and fun match-3 levels
● Explore an exciting aquatic world with amusing 3D fish, each of which has its own personality, that you'll be excited to meet!
● Fish tanks you can liven up with breath-taking underwater decor
● Amazing graphics all yours once you grab your scuba mask
● Buddy-diving time: play with your Facebook friends!
Please note! Fishdom is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device’s Restrictions menu.
Enjoying Fishdom? Learn more:
Questions? Contact our tech support at email@example.com
Dive into a new Fishdom update!
- Set up a Scout Camp aquarium in a new event starting on August 28!
- Collect badges and exchange them for decorations and an adorable Scout Troop!
- Come visit the camp any time after the event is over!
- Beat levels as a team to win awesome prizes! Join the tournament starting on September 20!
- Make it to the top five to win diamonds for every team member!
- Sea Song event starting on September 12! Beat levels without losing to get boosters at the start of every level!
- Meet the new fish: Princess Fish, Speleologist Fish, and Woo Tribe Fish.
- New Crystal Cave aquarium and 17 thematic decorations.
We hope you'll enjoy this update!
Have fun playing!
Ratings and Reviews
All In App purchases are expensive!!
All inApp purchases in any app are expensive for a reason... to trap the impatient fools who have left poor reviews that don’t reflect the gameplay of fishdom properly. YES, some levels are hard, some are very hard, some a easy, yes I’ve purchased gems or explosives but I’ve also played a single level 30-50 times to “achieve” something people, without buying cause it’s a good challenge, if you are impatient and want to finish all 3000 or so levels now, well you won’t be able to so go elsewhere and complain on that apps review. If you like a challenge and want to potter around your fish tanks while you wait to have lives to play again.. come fishdom!!
You don’t have to spend anything
I have been playing this game for a couple of years now and I am nearly at level 1000. I don’t care how long it takes to do a level - it’s a game, not a job. I have not spent any money on this game or any other game either. If you have problems on a level eventually you get through. I try different ways of playing to see what works better. My personal opinion is that it is designed that you will get through because if you don’t you might give the game away. When I run out of lives I just go to another game - I control what I do. Some games spend too much time on ads. I just delete them then. I’m wasting enough of my time playing these games. And I won’t buy anything from these ads as there is no guarantee that the stuff will arrive. Been there, done that, still waiting. I now check out eBay and buy through them. Not only is item usually a lot cheaper but the stuff arrives, and fairly quickly too.
Potentially a great game, but too damned expensive.
Way too driven by in-app purchases to be truly enjoyable. I mean, really - banning us from playing unless we buy lives or wait half an hour for one turn? And some of the levels are ridiculously difficult, to compel us to buy help. I’ve given you enough of my cash, so now the game is just plain frustrating. Even the infinite lives are often useless because I’m not able to play when they’re on offer. What’s the point of that? And having one bubble left to get in one remaining move, but no bubbles in the field? Literally impossible. I just deleted this game in utter frustration.
It could have been a fantastic game - the concept is great and well executed, but just way too greedy.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 241.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- A few Diamonds $1.49
- Handful of Diamonds $7.99
- Wonderous Collection $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.