Use FITIV Pulse on Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad to take your fitness training to the next level. The visual feedback helps you train smarter and get exceptional results, and your customizable Health Dashboard keeps your data clear, accessible, and comparable. Track everything from HIIT and interval training to outdoor runs with GPS mapping in one place!
Looking for an extra surge of motivation? Love friendly competition? Join FITIV’s workout groups to join fitness competitions, post about your progress, ask questions, and motivate your friends!
With both workout groups and customizable fitness challenges the FITIV Community has everything you need to stay engaged in your fitness routine. Join workout groups, enroll in challenges, or create your own. Want to motivate your friends, coworkers, or rivals? FITIV Challenges come with their own feeds and leaderboards to keep the competition rolling!
Moving from Fitbit to Apple Watch? FITIV’s new Fitbit integration makes it simple to import your Fitbit history and export your workouts to Fitbit.
FITIV connects seamlessly with apps like:
- Lose It!
Our eye catching real-time graphics motivate to push hard and burn more calories. The extra effort creates an after burn effect (EPOC) and a metabolism boost that lasts for hours after your workout.
- Read your heart rate directly from Apple Watch, visualize your real-time heart rate intensity
- Standalone Apple Watch offers a fully-featured GPS tracking experience with customizable AirPod voice coaching without bringing your iPhone
- Complications keep your health data accessible all day long
- Review your last 7 days’ workout history directly on your Apple Watch to check your progress on the go
- Live stream your workout from Apple Watch to iPhone
- Sync your workouts via your cloud account to all your iOS devices
- In depth daily fitness stats (Steps, Hourly + Daily High / Low HR)
Apple Health Integration:
- Save your workout data to the Health app, keep all your workout statistics organized
- Manual Import / Export of Health app workouts to analyze data from compatible fitness trackers
- All workouts count towards your Apple activity rings
- Active calories burned are automatically picked by other apps like MyFitnessPal
Heart Rate Monitor Compatibility:
- Apple Watch
- Polar H7, H10, OH1
- Wahoo TICKR, TICKR RUN, TICKR X
- Scosche Rhythm+
- Orange Theory HRM
- All Bluetooth Low Energy(BLE)
With extensive workout customization options FITIV can track any workout type, no need to juggle multiple apps. You can now add customizable INTERVALS and/or GPS tracking to all workouts, including custom workouts!
Share your workouts (CSV, Facebook, Instagram, Strava, Twitter) to motivate yourself and your friends. Sync your workouts to TrainingPeaks, Strava or Fitbit to keep connected with your peers.
Benefits of heart rate zone training:
- Optimize training for specific goals (weight loss, performance, HIIT, etc)
- Prevent overtraining
UNLOCK YOUR FITNESS, TRY FITIV PULSE TODAY FOR FREE
Upgrade Options, Pricing and Terms:
- MONTHLY and YEARLY auto-renewing PRO membership upgrade subscription are offered
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Monthly and yearly subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off from your iTunes account settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited if a PRO Membership is purchased
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
This is a major FITIV update with plenty of new features, design changes, and improvements. Here’s a selection of what you can expect to find inside:
- A revamped workout calendar to give you a much more complete overview of your monthly progress. No more slacking off!
- A new workouts section that looks better and gives you more options, since more is always better.
- A new STATS tab with more in-depth health and fitness analysis.
- Monthly achievement badges for FITIV Points and number of workouts to push you harder.
- Simplified workout export and sharing options so there’s no excuse not to share your workouts!
- FITIV Community Friends have become FOLLOWERS/FOLLOWING, which is much less confusing.
- NEW FITIV Insights that use your health and fitness data to curate predictions and recommendations about your health.
- The option to add a GOAL WEIGHT to a new Weight Management Insight. All the tools you need to achieve and maintain your ideal weight!
- A simplified Apple Watch in-workout view that makes heart rate zone training easier than ever before.
- The option to review your last 7 days of workout graphs and GPS routes directly on the Apple Watch.
- New FITIV Badges and Achievements to help you celebrate and share your successes.
- Easier access to your FITIV Profile and Activity Rings to keep your consistently on track.
- Various bug fixes and improvements, of course.
As you can see, this is a major update, so please go explore and let us know what you think, and what we can add in future updates.
Thank you to all of our FITIV beta testers for all of their support in testing these features, we couldn’t have done it without you!
Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? Please email us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Love the voice options
Great easy to use app. Love the fact it gives voice prompts on my stats so I can keep my exercise consistent without having to check devices. Worth the fee.
Use it every time! Would be nice to control music from I watch app tho.
Awesome app but ...
Hi developers. Love the concept of the app. In general it’s awesome. My biggest gripe is that it randomly disconnects from my heart rate monitor and loses the info of the work out. I don’t know if these two things are directly related but you would think that if it is recording it saves the information. Even if I check the app after ten minutes of it being down it would be good to have saved the work out. Then I can simply restart and go on. But currently I’m losing half or the whole workout and I don’t want to be constantly checking if it’s working or not. Can you help?
Absolutely love this app
Great app, love the heart rate streaming from Apple Watch to my iPhone. Beautiful design and very functional.
The only issue I have is that it is quite buggy at the moment (version 6.0). Freezes when I import rides, quite lags badly when viewing imported rides, and doesn’t switch profiles properly (height and weight does not change with profile change).
- MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
- 149.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Membership $7.99
- FITIV $29.99
- FITIV (1 Year) $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.