Get a comprehensive view of your total fitness from Apple Watch, including Activity History, Workouts and Trends, all combined into one seamless view.
• Streamlined Summary tab gives you an easy way to see your Activity History, Workouts and Trends.
• View progress towards closing your Activity rings and see all-day Activity metrics like total steps and distance from the Activity app on Apple Watch.
• See details for your Move goal, including active kilojoules, total kilojoules and a visual graph of your kilojoule burn throughout each day.
• See details for your Exercise goal, including exercise kilojoules, total active time and a visual graph of your exercise minutes throughout each day.
• See details for your Stand goal, including number of hours stood and idle hours.
• View your historical workouts from the Workout app or any third-party fitness apps on your Apple Watch. See important metrics from each workout including average pace, distance, kilojoules burnt, average heart rate and more.
• See how your friends are doing and start a competition on the Sharing tab.
• View your Mindfulness activity and summaries of each Reflect and Breathe sessions.
Subscribe to Apple Fitness+ to unlock a new kind of fitness experience — powered by Apple Watch. One that dynamically integrates your personal metrics from your Apple Watch to inspire like no other workout in the world.
Apple Fitness+ is available in the Fitness app on iPhone, iPad and Apple TV — so you can take your Apple Watch workouts to the next level, wherever and whenever you’d like.
• Get access to premium 4K ultra-high-definition video workouts designed by the world’s most motivating instructors.
• See personal metrics like kilojoules burnt and heart rate displayed on-screen as you exercise.
• Enjoy curated music that’s perfectly matched to your routine’s mood and energy.
• Get access to Time to Walk, a unique audio workout that lets you walk with some of the world’s most interesting and inspiring people as they share stories, photos and songs to keep you motivated and encourage you to walk more often.
• Mix up your fitness routine with dynamic programs like the Guest Trainer series and Artist Spotlight series.
• Find workouts specifically designed for beginners, pregnancy or older adults.
• Continue your workout while you navigate other apps with support for Picture in Picture.
• Filter workouts by Instructor, Time, Music and Equipment.
• One subscription includes 6 family members for just A$14.99/month — with the first month free — no commitment. Cancel anytime by going to account settings and turning off auto-renew. *Apple Fitness+ not available in all territories.
Ratings and Reviews
I really only use this for tracking walking and general light exercise, for the most part it’s fine (dammed by faint praise) but there a couple of things that are needlessly frustrating.
1. I’m based in Australia and like most of the world, we’re metric. The app on my iPhone gives me stats like feet and inches per kilometre (how is that useful?). The Apple Watch ignores my metric setting to give only miles and calories. What more do I need to do to sort this out?
2. On the Apple Watch the Workout app (yes, linked but not the same app) seems incapable of working out when I have paused. Surely for a non performance based general walk or run there could be a setting that automatically figures that out? So, if I pause and forget to unpause both Activity and the Workout appear to discount anything I did during that time.
Please fix this Apple
I bought an Apple TV HD4K in August 21. Specifically to use the Fitness+ app with my Apple watch. It worked perfectly until December 21 when it started having trouble syncing with my watch. It would take a few attempts. Then it wouldn’t synch at all with my watch so I contacted Apple support. The support coordinator was fantastic and spent ages walking through various steps to try and get it to work. Eventually we settled for a work around by using AirPlay to stream to my tv. This worked, until it didn’t. I began to get kicked out of work outs about 2 mins in. I contacted Apple support again. The same support coordinator spent two one hour phone calls with me trying to sort this out. Still no change. Next day I called Apple support again. Spent another hour with a different coordinator trying to sort this out. Now my phone doesn’t connect with my watch for work outs. Bothe Coordinators have confirmed that this is a known issue but nothing seems to be done to fix it!
I subscribed to the highest level bundle to access this and I’m so disappointed. Not to mention physically effected as the strength and Pilates were providing a huge relief to a painful joint injury I carry. This is review my last resort as I don’t know where else to turn to fix this.
Love it but drives me nuts
I love this app and I find it really motivating to close my rings everyday. My major issue with it is that it doesn’t record my stand hours properly. For example I have just been walking around cooking dinner for the last hour and it still hasn’t recorded it as a stand for that hour. I have quite a slow heart rate and I run everyday. I don’t know whether it’s because when I am just moving around it’s not really getting my heart rate high enough to record but it’s driving me nuts as I have done close to missing my stand goal. I have to run on the spot to make sure it records properly. 😕
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Pty Limited
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.