Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
NOTE: There are two FL Mobile Apps in the store - 'FL Studio Mobile HD' and 'FL Studio Mobile'. These are identical. Two Apps exist for historical reasons.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3 & MIDI
• IAA App support (Input/Output)
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• Audio recording, Instruments and Effects
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content:
- iOS 'Files' now supported.
- Metronome sounds downbeat correctly with Time Signatures.
- Tempo measure now applied to tempo when Tempo Sync is selected in various modules.
- Misc bugfixes
Please tap 'Help > Users & support forums' to get support
Ratings and Reviews
FL Studio Awesome! (Beats recording myself beat boxing my bass lines)
I started using FL desktop program for awhile although, I'm now an Apple fan and was annoyed to learn no OSX program was created (unless I wanted to piggy back boot camp, but I heard the output quality is so so)..
Anyway, I've ALWAYS recorded myself beat boxing my rhythms and especially my bass lines! So I can remember and apply it to Logic. So anyone who says that FL studio "could be better", is off their heads! My only dislike wand unfortunately it's stopped me from writing as much as i used to, is layout in its entirety. it's just so confusing. And also, restoring instrument sample packages that i purchased on the first app platform in 2014. I don't like to moan but when you've spent over $50+ on packages it's a tad frustrating.
These people don't get it....
I think everyone's missing the point of this app here. This app is designed to be used with the desktop FL Studio, not as a full DAW. You are meant to use it to quickly jot down ideas when they come to you. For example a new melody might come to mind, so you quickly get out your ipad, note down the melody, find a sound preset you like, and add some drums. Then, when you access FL on your desktop, send the track to it, and finish everything up there :D It's simple. Once again, this is not a fully-featured DAW, it is used to jot down ideas for you to transfer to the desktop FL, and finish off. Hopefully you guys'll get it now and stop complaining.
Well, THANK YOU IL FOR THIS AMAZING PRODUCT. For me it's very useful, I dunno about you guys, but previously I would hum melodies that came to mind into a sound recorder. Now I can just jot them down on this! Thank youuuuuuuu! ;D
Good game but one problem
This is a really good game it has lots of synths and instruments to choose from but I have one problem my songs keep deleting themselves for no reason it’s done this 3 times I’ve saved them but they keep deleting can you please fix this?
- 1 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Image Line Software NV
- In-App Purchases
- Sliced Beats $1.49
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile $5.99
- Synth Lead $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.