Flight Centre’s official app for booking flights and researching great travel deals anytime, from wherever you are.
Booking made easy:
- Find, compare and book flights from thousands of airlines
- Offering the best prices on flights from Australia or New Zealand to Asia, Canada, the United States, the UK, South Africa, Europe and the rest of the world.
- Access the widest range of fares, whatever your travel style or destination - all backed by Flight Centre's expert service.
- Share flights you have found with your friends and family to help make researching your trip easier.
- View our wide range of accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets world-wide.
Great Travel Deals:
Stay in the know!
Whether you’re dreaming of a holiday or just after great value Flight Centre has amazing deals on flights and travel experiences all around the world. Set up your personalised notifications with just two taps.
Access your Trips:
- Access your Flight Centre bookings and flight details anywhere, anytime (no need to wrestle with the airport wifi).
- Check-in to your flight
- See what's next on your trip
Download and begin planning your next overseas adventure or local escape - wherever you are today.
- The simple touch and quick search allows you to find and book your flights or hotels quickly and easily
- Weekly access to Flight Club only available in app. Get amazing deals every Friday.
- Easy to find list of popular Australian or New Zealand, and International airport destinations
- 'Latest Deals' tab which displays up-to-date hot deals
Tell us what you think! Flight Centre would love to hear your valuable feedback - under the settings tab.
This version includes support for efficient urgent information delivery within the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be so much more
Not bad, but what I’d like to see is the app be able to allow you to log in and track your itinerary and insurance details. I just booked a holiday to america through you guys and it would be nice to be able to track your intinerary throught the app, and have live updates sent. Make it something people dont want to delete and it will be a success
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great feedback. I have passed this onto the planning team. If you are interested in becoming apart of the early feature release group please email email@example.com with some contact details and request its for the Flight Centre App.
Kind Regards, Emma
I want a ticket not a schedule!
I have been very persistent. I have tried almost every combination of connecting flights. But every time I make my selection I get to the payment section (after putting in & having already saved the details of all passengers) and a message pops up saying sorry that seat is sold out. Don’t show me flights with sold out seats! Pleeeeease only show flights with available seats. And don’t try to say the seats were available when I began the process because I have tried on many different days at different times (currently 7am on a Sunday) I don’t believe the flights I’m trying to book are that popular that there is constantly someone buying at the same time as me!!! I feel like it’s a plot to get me to go into an actual centre. Which I will do as I want the cheaper flights but I would have preferred to have simply used the app - that’s why I downloaded it!
Developer Response ,
Hi Li'l Tea,
That is a frustrating situation, so sorry. We hope that you will reach out to Flight Centre Booking support so they can investigate this for you and check out that particular flight. To reach them from the app - Go to the Home screen and tap the phone icon to call 24/7 - we're happy to help!
Waste of time, lost me money
What a ludicrous app. Oh it found the international flight I wanted connecting two legs of my European jaunt. Price was reasonable. I tapped send ... & then got an email saying a consultant would call me back. Almost 20 hours later no phone call, so I call back flight centre (on the number on the email). Nope they can’t help. Gave me another number. Shunted round a bit. Finally a consultant was able to help me (for the record, Josh was great) but in the meantime the price of the ticket has gone up $30. As there’s only one flight a day on the route I needed, I had to take it. Never using again. Immediate delete.
Developer Response ,
Hey there @dandylion05,
I'm so sorry to hear this has happened. It is certainly not an outcome we expect for our customers.
If you could please email me along with your booking details to: firstname.lastname@example.org - I'll be only too happy to address this matter accordingly.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- FLIGHT CENTRE TRAVEL GROUP LIMITED
- 80.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Flight Centre Travel Group Limited trading as Flight Centre ABN 25 003 377 188 ACN 003 377 188
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.