An award winning app that curates news and information for all your interests, including the latest coverage of coronavirus. With thousands of national and local sources, Flipboard is one place to stay connected to the stories that matter every day. You can personalize it for the news you care about--follow business, health, tech, sports teams, cooking, travel and more and get up-to-the-minute developments as well as insightful long reads.
You can also collect stories you like by using the + button to add them to your own Flipboard Magazine. Make your magazine public to share ideas and insights with your community.
USE FLIPBOARD TO:
- Keep up on the important and insightful stories from the world’s leading publishers including: The New York Times, National Geographic, Vanity Fair, Forbes, The Atlantic, BBC and thousands more
- Follow Local feeds for the latest on COVID-19 as well as local news, weather, commute, sports, and dining (currently there are feed for 35 major US metros)
- Get personalized news with Smart Magazines: Swipe to “Explore More Passions”, pick a topic and then select subtopics to personalize the content, for example, select Food and customize with Paleo or Baking.
- Read The Daily Edition: keep up with the news in our daily roundup, hand-picked by our editorial team.
- Curate stories to share with others: Use the + (plus) on any article to add them to your own Flipboard Magazine to collect for yourself or share ideas with friends.
SOME OF THE PUBLISHERS ON FLIPBOARD:
- News & Politics: The New York Times, CNN, The Washington Post, Politico, Axios
- Technology & Science: TechCrunch, Wired, Fast Company, Popular Science, National Geographic, ReCode
- Business & Entrepreneurship: The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Fortune, Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur
- Wellness & Lifestyle: Brit + Co., Self, Greatist, Prevention, Women's Health, Men's Health
- Entertainment: People, Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stone, PopSugar,Hollywood Reporter, Variety
- Food & Cooking: Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, Food52, Serious Eats, Eater
- Travel: Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, Lonely Planet, Budget Travel, AFAR
- Sports: ESPN, CBS Sports, Fox Sports, SB Nation, Bleacher Report
- Home & Gardening: ELLE DECOR, House Beautiful, Dwell, Remodelista, Gardenista
- Style: Vogue, Refinery29, GQ, Elle, Glamour, Esquire, Harper's Bazaar, W Magazine
- Outdoor Adventure: Outside, Bicycling Magazine, Runner's World, Snowboarder Magazine, Powder Magazine, Canoe & Kayak
And many, many more...
KEEP UP WITH FLIPBOARD:
For product updates and the latest from our blog, including tips on how to use Flipboard, follow us on:
For videos on how to use Flipboard, visit https://about.flipboard.com/tutorials/.
We’d love to hear what you think: Reach out to our support team under Settings > Help & Feedback. For any other technical issues or questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
- Local topics for 35 cities in Onboarding and Explore
- Coronavirus Updates with new dedicated tab in Explore
- Bug fixes for “Less Like This”
- Need more help: Browse our help desk in Settings, Help & Feedback or at flip.it/help
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Vitriol comments due to no moderation, no accountability
Post a completely innocent comment under an article and be hurtfully slandered by strangers... again and again and again.
If Flipboard are making money from so much advertising, perhaps they could invest a little into moderation and start permanently blocking comments from the serial, more abusive, hurtful commenters.
News sites and social media providers are being held to account for what is posted by users on their platforms. Flipboard needs to start stepping up or bring in new management who are prepared to protect its users from the relentless vitriol.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about your frustration due to comments! Have you tried reporting them? You can use our reporting feature to flag inappropriate content to our team. Just tap ⋮, select Report, then select a reason for reporting this content. For additional help, please contact us at flip.it/help. Thank you!
Love my daily catchup of articles on Flipboard
I love this app I can customise it to bring me all the information, news and what’s happening around the world.
Whether it’s happening in science, technology, word of fashion or politics I choose what I like and every day I get the latest information delivered in a simple and easy to read format.
It’s the digital magazine you have always dream’t of delivered to you mobile device or tablet. Simple easy and enjoyable...
My favourite app
My Favourite app
Just a few things...
I want to be able to rotate the app upside down. When reading in bed I like to have the charging cable at the top with the phone flipped around because the trillion dollar tech company still doesn’t know how to make a good cable & my hands get tired having to hold it off the bed. Not Flipboard fault but would help if I could flip flipboard
Another feature that needs to be found is, say a magazine is several thousand pages and I've gone through hundred, sometimes when restarting app etc it returns to the start. It would be good if there was a way to quick scroll back to last position without having to flip several hundred times to get back to it
- Flipboard, Inc.
- 122 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2018 Flipboard Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.