An award-winning app that curates news and information for all your interests. With thousands of national and local sources, as well as magazines with stories curated by the community, Flipboard is one place to stay connected to the stories that matter every day. You can personalize it for the news you care about; follow business, health, tech, sports teams, cooking, travel and more to get up-to-the-minute developments as well as insightful longreads and inspiration.
You can also collect stories you like by using the + button to add them to your own Flipboard Magazine. Make your magazine public to share ideas and insights with your community.
USE FLIPBOARD TO:
- Keep up on the latest stories from the world’s leading publishers, including The New York Times, National Geographic, TIME, The Atlantic, BBC, and thousands more.
- Follow Local feeds for regional news, weather, commute, sports, and dining.
- Create personalized news feeds based on your interests in “Smart Magazines”
- Curate stories to share with others: Use the + (plus) on any article to add them to your own Flipboard Magazine to collect for yourself or share ideas with friends.
- Enjoy expertly curated collections from our editorial team, including The Daily Edition, 10 for Today, The Tech Digest, The Tastiest, and more.
SOME OF THE PUBLISHERS ON FLIPBOARD:
- News & Politics: The New York Times, CNN, The Washington Post, Politico, Axios
Technology & Science: TechCrunch, Wired, Fast Company, Popular Science, National Geographic, ReCode
- Business & Entrepreneurship: The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Fortune, Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur
- Wellness & Lifestyle: Brit + Co., Self, Greatist, Prevention, Women's Health, Men's Health
Entertainment: People, Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stone, PopSugar,Hollywood Reporter, Variety
- Food & Cooking: Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, Food52, Serious Eats, Eater
- Travel: Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, Lonely Planet, Budget Travel, AFAR
- Sports: ESPN, CBS Sports, Fox Sports, SB Nation, Bleacher Report
- Home & Gardening: ELLE DECOR, House Beautiful, Dwell, Remodelista, Gardenista
- Style: Vogue, Refinery29, GQ, Elle, Glamour, Esquire, Harper's Bazaar, W Magazine
- Outdoor Adventure: Outside, Bicycling Magazine, Runner's World, Snowboarder Magazine, Powder Magazine, Canoe & Kayak
And many, many more...
KEEP UP WITH FLIPBOARD:
For product updates and the latest from our blog, including tips on how to use Flipboard, follow us on:
We’d love to hear what you think! Reach out to our support team under Settings > Help & Feedback. For any other technical issues or questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
-Helping people understand the world and find great stories worth their time means we need to get better every day—so today we’re optimizing and fixing bugs.
Need help using the Flipboard? Browse our help articles by opening Settings, then Help & Feedback. Or, contact us at flip.it/help. Thank you for using Flipboard.
Ratings and Reviews
Love my daily catchup of articles on Flipboard
I love this app I can customise it to bring me all the information, news and what’s happening around the world.
Whether it’s happening in science, technology, word of fashion or politics I choose what I like and every day I get the latest information delivered in a simple and easy to read format.
It’s the digital magazine you have always dream’t of delivered to you mobile device or tablet. Simple easy and enjoyable...
It got clickbaity
I used to use flipboard all the time, but noticed a slow decline in the quality of news it would present me, so I deleted the app and looked elsewhere. Eventually I came back to flipboard - as it has one of the most fluid interfaces of news apps with least intrusive ads - and signed up with a new account. We started off strong but over a few weeks the feed deteriorated into second hand, sensationalised stories. I find, even though I’ve set interests and preferred sources, the home feed buries longer, more informative articles to make way for clickable, hyperbolised stories. It’s now similar to scrolling Facebook for news, which is a shame because I used to appreciate Flipboard for its formal and neutral presentation. My guess is; flipboard shifted their algorithm to ensure users scroll for longer to increase profit from ads (like every other free news feed), but I guess that’s the cost of “free” news. Unfortunately, although flipboard served me well through secondary school and university, in the era of misinformation, I’m letting it go. RIP. It was nice while it lasted xx
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to see you go... Have you tried using our tuning features to mute unwanted stories? Also, if you have any other feedback, feel free to reach us out through flip.it/help. We appreciate your feedback.
Still my go to but sadly forcing video and other ads down my throat
Great news site and I’ve used it since it’s inception. Living remotely and on satellite internet so I pay for every megabit transmitted. Also the internet is slow so my readings are constantly interrupted by ads being interposed above my now very jerky stories, and forced video ads taking precious screen space and megs. The x to dismiss the video ads is often small or hard to see, and often take several clicks to make disappear. Plus lots more ads masquerading as news. I get they have to make money but this is overdoing it and very sad as well as annoying. I’d happily pay a subscription fee to eliminate them but to date, not an option.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry to hear about your disappointment due to the ads. We would be happy to share your feedback with our team. Have a good day and stay safe!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flipboard, Inc.
- 98.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2010-2022 Flipboard Inc.