Flipgrid is a simple, free, and accessible video discussion experience used by millions of PreK to PhD learners, educators and families around the world. Flipgrid amplifies student voice and empowers learners of all ages to engage and share using the power of video.
Educators create and share discussion Topics with their learning communities. Learners simply download the app, enter their unique Join Code, and record short videos to share.
We are excited to release the all-new Flipgrid, packed with new features and functionality requested by the Flipgrid community!
· Enhanced Storytelling: We’ve taken the amazing feedback from our community to build a camera centered on creativity and storytelling! The possibilities are endless with updated filters and boards. Plus, we added brand-new video frames and animated GIFs!
· New look: The Flipgrid experience has been revamped to make creating, sharing, and viewing videos easier and more enjoyable. Videos take center stage with our new player and our new viewing experience makes it easier than ever to kickstart discussions.
· Flipgrid AR: We’ve taken what was already magical and created a new experience that is faster and more immersive.
· Tailored experience: Customize your Flipgrid experience to what fits you. Auto-save your videos, add your custom display name, and much more.
· Easier Topic access: We’ve made it easier than ever for students to quickly take part in a discussion. Simply enter a Join Code, record a video, and share!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New to this
Like many other teachers, I’m new to the whole online education thing. I heard good things about FlipGrid from a NSW DoE course and I implemented it straight away. The initial setup was a little clunky, but seemed to go smoother in the iOS app rather than the website. Keen to see how it will help my students have a voice!
How Flipgrid changed my teaching
I teach at the University of Melbourne in the Bachelor of Oral Health degree. I cannot express in enough words how starting to use Flipgrid has changed my teaching. Students used to capture weekly reflections as part of their clinical practice and file the paperwork and never review it again. I have had the students record their experience and then at the end of each semester they review their own mix tape and report on it. They will be following this through their whole three years of their degree.
I think there is so much more that I can do with Flipgrid and I’m so inspired to try. I appreciate being part of the #hiddengems awards. It has made my year
Amazing easy to use teaching tool
Flipgrid has really been amazing in these Covid times & distance learning. I’ve used it for student feedback & although fairly new to using it, am excited at the possibilities with it.
The first default topic in there is amazing for getting students started with using it. My students could easily complete the task, and do it by themselves while learning remotely from home, even though I hadn’t even introduced them to Flipgrid in prior face- to- face teaching at school, before this whole Covid situation.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.