# 1,000,000+ happy users
# 16,000+ real trees planted on earth
# Official partner of Trees.org, one of the largest tree-planting NPOs in the world
Just can't put down the phones? Flora is here to help. Whenever you and friends want to stay away from the distraction on smartphones, plant a seed together (or alone) using Flora. As you focus on what's more important in real life, the seed will gradually grow into a healthy tree. But if anyone cannot resist using the phone, the tree will be killed. This way, Flora creates a shared goal that helps you and friends put down the phones and be productive in an effective and pleasant way.
* limiting your screen time and getting freedom from social media, games and digital life;
* staying focused (alone or together) at work, school or home to clear your to-do list and achieve your goals;
* being present and enjoying moments with friends & family, such as morning routines, lunch, dinner, events, etc.;
* paying attention to yourself and practicing mindfulness;
* breathing, being relaxed, and meditation;
* developing healthy habits;
* quitting phone before sleep;
* saving your own life (and others') while driving;
and much more!
* A self-motivated and fun way helps you and friends beat phone overuse, procrastination, ADHD, and study blue;
* No VPN required to block content—grow trees;
* The guilt of killing a tree stop you from using those addictive apps or games;
* Compatible with the Pomodoro Technique (aka a Pomodoro timer, tomato timer, or focus keeper) proposed by Francesco Cirillo to increases your productivity and self-control (we are not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo);
* Set goals and reminders (aka a goal tracker or a do-to list reminder) to plant trees regularly;
* Turn your goodwill into healthy trees into a lush forest where each tree presents something you have done in real life;
* Sail in the gamified Grand Tour. Now, putting your phone down is a fun game to play;
* Unlock new trees day by day and gradually build a good habit of focus (aka a habit tracker or habit keeper);
* Share your trees or forest on Google Classroom, Remind, Class Dojo, Quizlet or other communities to motivate people;
* Share who killed a tree (ouch);
* See your friends' accomplishments and cheer with them.
* Need STRONG incentive to concentrate? Challenge yourself by setting a Price before planting a tree. So, if you kill the tree you pay the price to plant a REAL tree on Earth. Go off your phone or go helpful. Sounds cool!
* Active your Flora Care service to plant a REAL tree every time when your total focused hours reach your goal. So, you turn your mental power into long-term financial aid to families in our rural communities. That's even cooler!
* Flora supports OFFLINE planting so you can stay focused at anywhere you want. To use it, please go offline BEFORE pressing the Start button on the main screen.
* Flora is the original app for multi-user tree planting. Any other apps that have cloned this feature (and even charged it for money) are not associated with us. Please support the original Flora app. It's FREE!
Download Flora and join our 1,000,000+ happy users around the world now!
- New look and feel
- Bug fixes and performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea, great app
I am a horrible procrastinator and I will distract myself with anything, and this app is literally the only thing that keeps me on track while I study. It’s so simple but it actually keeps me off of my phone. I used to get distracted every few minutes by dumb random things, but the thought of killing a tree keeps me focused. I have been so productive since I began using this app. The incentive of having real money on the line is genius, and the money actually goes to a good cause. I recommend this app to all students, procrastinators, and easily distracted people everywhere. Seriously.
Absolute gem for productivity!!
I’m currently in preparation for college next year and I have to say, this app is stellar for keeping me motivated! I’m actually getting a bit addicted to making sure my garden is full of new little plants. But it’s the good kind of addiction. I plan to continue using this app to raise my grades and stay focused on my goals. Would recommend 100% to anyone looking to stay on task! As a chronic procrastinator, it’s such a relief being able to get things done(and being rewarded for it).
This app is amazing. I highly recommended this app. I love the point of this app and the ethical side of it. It is great for anyone to use and is very simple and easy to learn how to make your way through the app. I have only had a couple problems with the app. Sometimes when I study it will say I studied for 1 minute however I have studied anywhere from 25 mins - 2 hours. Or can get annoying as you feel like you have done nothing, but the hours are still counted correctly, you feed has just messed up. If this small imperfection is was fixed, the app would be florless. :)
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Thanks for your feedback. A 1-min story might happen when you do a long session or open the app long after the tree has grown because the iOS kills the app due to memory pressure or long idle time. While the app will try to restore the session information when being opened up again, it cannot always successfully restore the session state due to iOS limitations. We will continue improve our app to minimize the chance of this error in the future. Have a nice week!
- AppFinca Inc.
- 116.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AppFinca Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Amazon Rainforest $2.99
- Amazon Rainforest $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.