Ever wanted to have your own flower shop? Even better, your own flower shop with a garden where you can plant your favorite flowers and sell them to customers! The fun doesn't stop here, with a little touch of magic you can enchant your garden gnomes to perform many gardening tasks for you!
Become Master of Roses, or get a degree of any other flower you like the most! The Mayor of Flower City has many quests for you. Successfully complete all the quests to unlock new levels and win special items! You can design your flower shop to become the most beautiful shop in the entire city!
-Decorate your shop and purchase upgrades to increase your flower shop profits!
-Earn money by selling your flowers!
-Find hidden treasure
-Manage sales and decorate your shop with the most exciting special objects!
-Unlock the mystic flowers that only your hard-working gnomes know how to grow.
-Become the most famous floweriest in the city! Receive one of the many awards, such as flower shop of the month, be invited into the local Chamber of Florists, win Flowerscar, be featured on the cover of magazines and enjoy building your own flower empire!
Become famous and earn your fortune by managing your very own Flower Shop!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Game improvements and bug fixes
Thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but with improvements
This is a great game and makes me so addicted to it. But after playing, there are a couple of things that can be improved.
1. Type of flowers. There are not many types at all. I am on level 21 after 3 days and have already unlocked most of the flowers. For 3 shops with expansion, you definitely more than these flowers. Updating more flowers will keep the player engaged.
2. Expansion is way too expensive. I agree with other reviewers. When you got to level 15 and can finally unlock a new store and they are asking for 1m. The decoration can be expensive but with bonus features. For example, it would increase the value of the flowers and etc. otherwise why would want to spend more $$ for decoration.
3. Catching bugs game is impossible. It makes you feel like a trap not really a bonus game.
4. Lack of descriptions. You can not access to the flower list unless you are planting and you don’t know the bonus until you reach to the level. It makes the player a bit less motivated and engaged.
Cute little game
I enjoy this game but their are a few issues with it though. The bug catch game is way to hard to even bother with and their are glitches. I have reset my profile picture five times yet it won't allow me to progress to the next objective.
Great game although
Waaaayyy toooo many ads!!!! Almost every 4-5 min without fail! As soon as you achieve something, or plant and then place in shop and go back to garden, AD!!! Its always the same 1 or 2 ads, and they pop up soooo often as soon as you start to enjoy the game one will interrupt you, you just cant get into this game the ads are beyond ridiculous! + the ads are for games no one would play!!!! They look SO CHEAP! Would never purchase from this game either which is a shame, way to glitchy too, if you try to succeed in the bug game if you press to many times it will close on you, bug game is then unavailable for 24hrs and you lose anything you had gotten in that game! Everything else is smooth and good though😂 This game would be alot bigger if removed some ads and fixed some things up
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nanobit d.o.o.
- 89.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Nanobit Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 20 Lucky Bugs $2.99
- 50 Lucky Bugs $5.99
- 20,000 Coins $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.