Focus Keeper helps you keep your productivity high avoiding burnout using the timer. Work with time. Not against it!
* Check out the review article by Brighthand for more detail: http://j.mp/fkeeper
Here is what this app offers:
• Simple, beautiful and intuitive interface.
• Customize focus sessions, goals, colors and sounds.
• Track your productivity with insightful charts.
• Universal(iPhone/iPad) app with iCloud support.
Basic Focus Steps - It’s all about focusing your work efforts in timed 25-minute chunks, with a 5-minute break in between each burst of activity.
1) Choose a task to be done.
2) Set the timer for 25 minutes.
3) Focus on the task until the timer rings
4) Take a short break (just do something relaxing for 5 minutes)
5) Once you’ve completed 4 focus sessions, take a longer break. (20~30 minutes)
• Adjust the timer with your fingers just like you do with real egg-timer.
• Next session starts automatically when the current session ends.
• Track your progress with two different charts (14 days and 30 days)
• Set your daily goal (number of Focus Sessions per day)
• Set how many Focus Sessions you want to finish before taking a long break(number of Focus per round)
• Customize the length of Focus Session, short break, and long break.
• Choose your ticking from 10 different ticking sounds and your own music library.
• Choose your alarm from 14 different ring sounds.
• Set any sounds separately for the short break, long break, and Focus session.
• Set any colors separately for the short break, long break, and Focus session.
• Receive alarm notifications even when the app is running in the background.
• Today Widget for Focus Sessions
• Icon Badge shows how much time you left to finish the current session in the home screen Focus Keeper icon when the timer is ticking.
• Focus Reminder: If you're struggling to make a habit of using Focus Keeper, this could come in hand. You can set when you want to be notified to use Focus Keeper through weekdays and weekends.
• Option for resetting the Focus Count at midnight automatically. Now you can set your own reset time.
• Set different volume sounds for each ticking and alarm sound.
• Fix: Background timer stops occasionally in the certain environments.
• Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic! Was a life saver in year 12
This year I completed year 12, and whilst I was pretty good with no procrastination and sticking to the task, this app worked like a charm to keep me focussed and help me keep track of how long id studied for that day. It works as a tool for people to just begin working and keep working, or for those who like to organise their time more efficiently. Very easy to navigate and customise (I brought the full version which is really cheap). I especially love the colours and sounds for focus time( for example the cafe sounds take you far away to a place that you can be in a mind set to work)
For an easily-distracted writer with ADHD like me, this app prompts intense bursts of focused work which stay manageable because I always know there’s a planned break ahead. ADHD rebels against routine, but really needs it too. I can churn out 4000+ words in four 25 minute bursts for a first draft manuscript using this app, productivity that was unimaginable before using Focus Keeper.
I pay for the extra options; the right ticking sound for focus, the relaxing ocean audio for the breaks, the screen colours which feel appropriate to me. All this makes the app easy and fun to use every day. Thank you, developers – it’s a career-saver.
Great way to track your work
I use this app every time I have to write something. I used to think that I invest a lot of time into writing. Then, I used this app and noticed that I was spending much less time on writing than I had thought. Valuable time went to waste for lunch break, coffee break, snack break etc. With this app I recorded the net time I actually do writing and was a bit surprised. So, now I use it to measure the actual time I spend on a task. This keeps me focused and motivated!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PIXO Incorporation
- 60.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © PIXO Incorporation
- In-App Purchases
- Pomodoro Keeper Pro $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.