Is your wallet bursting open, filled to the brim with all your cards? Seamlessly transfer your loyalty, membership and identity cards to Folio’s secure digital wallet. Ditch the plastic and digitize your life.
Making vacation plans? View your passport so you can book a flight on the go. Scan your loyalty cards so you don’t miss out on points, and validate your identity or membership status, whenever you need. Do it all, quickly and easily, right from your phone.
SCAN CARDS AND IDENTITY EASILY
- Latest character recognition and scanning software
- Pre-filled information for a smooth and quick transfer
- Guided instructions to help you along the way
STORE INFORMATION SECURELY
- Access your encrypted wallet via your unique biometrics
- Your encrypted information is not visible to Folio or sent to a third party without your explicit consent
VALIDATE YOUR IDENTITY
- Quickly validate your identity using your smartphone camera and a government issued ID
- Confirm your identity with banks, businesses and governments with a tap
Scan, store and view all your documents, from loyalty programs to credit cards, right from your phone.
Need help getting started? Find us at:
- User interface improvements
- Bug fixes
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback helps us to make Folio better.
Have a question? Email us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Well done love this app, easy to use, intuitive to navigate and simply does just what I want it to do. Keep up the great work.
No notification received
Haven’t been able to use the app for the past week or so. Try’s to continuously load but doesn’t open. No notification to update app received. Have phone set to automatically update all apps but this seems like it didn’t happened. I won’t use app again because of the length of time to save all my cards on the app and now it looks like they have ‘disappeared’. Will be deleting due to poor communication and directions.
Collecting personal info
Why does this app need mobile connection when they state that the information is ONLY stored on your device. You can turn off the mobile data access but then it won’t let you proceed into the app. I’m not letting this app store my info somewhere else. I don’t trust this app
Developer Response ,
Sorry you are having concerns about how Folio stores data. I can assure you that Folio does only store your data on your phone. It requires a mobile connect for 2 main reasons:
1. To complete validation of identity documents that are uploaded to your wallet. Once the identity document has been validated as being authentic the document details are encrypted and ONLY stored on your phone. They do not sit on any servers anywhere else.
2. To receive verification requests that may have been sent to yourself. If you wanted to use Folio to verify your identity with businesses or organisations then, without internet access you would not be able to receive these requests to your Folio app.
I hope this explains the process and helps clarify why we need a mobile connection.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Folio Technologies Limited
- 154.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Folio Technologies Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.