RefLIVE is the new must-have, all in one, refereeing tool for Football (soccer) referees! Used in a FIFA International, this FREE app is changing the way referees of all levels record match information. Download now and see why referees in over 100 countries have thrown out their notepads and pens!
RefLIVE makes recording match information easy. Supporters, administrators, and media have joined thousands of referees in using this intuitive app to record all match details while keeping track of time.
Created with simplicity, intuitiveness and efficiency in mind, RefLIVE allows you to input all necessary information into an iPhone before a match. Some of the customisable settings include; half-length, location of matches, player names and numbers, foul codes, the ability to record substitutions and timer style. There is also a Quick Game feature for those who just want to record the basics and get going right away!
Once you have set up your match the information will seamlessly sync with your Apple Watch (don’t worry, if you don’t have an Apple Watch your iPhone will work just fine!).
During a game use your iPhone or Apple Watch to record all necessary data and track regular time as well as injury time.
After the game, a digital match report is generated and can be instantly emailed directly to your association. Gone are the days of dreaded post-match paperwork!
Here are some of the many features RefLIVE has to offer
• Undo last event - We all make mistakes, that’s why we have this crucial feature available on the main timing screen. Just long hold on the match time and you will see the option to undo your last entered event.
• View players who have received cards on the main timing screen - Never again do you have to reach for your notepad to see which players have already received a caution, a quick glance at your wrist and you have all the information you need.
• 3 timer styles and 2 timers running on the main screen make recording regular match and injury time a breeze! There are also flashing and vibrating reminders to let you know when you have the time paused.
• Assign reasons for yellow and red cards - During the pre-game setup, turn on card reasons, and edit to suit your requirements. You will then have instant access to these during the match and they will be automatically added to the match report.
• You can record events such as own goals and penalties (this information will be added to the match report automatically)
• RefLIVE works with Apple HealthKit, just accept the settings when prompted and you will be able to access a range of post-match information regarding your physical performance.
Here are our recommended Settings for Apple Watch when using in a match
• Wake screen to resume to previous activity
Settings > General > Wake Screen > Resume to > Previous Activity ON
• Remove Passcode for matches to prevent passcode appearing when disconnected from phone
Settings > Passcode > Turn Passcode Off
• Turn on Do Not Disturb mode for matches to avoid alerts
Settings > Do Not Disturb > ON
We want you to have the best performance you're capable of week in, week out.
This update contains a couple of small updates to make your life a bit easier. Hit us up if you have any feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best in your next match, The RefLIVE Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the best apps I’ve downloaded. Thank you, it makes paperwork a breeze ❤️
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great feedback!
No notifications while watch face is off
This app is great and would easily get 5 stars, however the only thing spoiling the 5 star review is the fact that the sounds it plays when the watch is stopped for stoppage time or when the game ends, only play if your watch face is turned on, once it’s off it doesn’t play any alerts, it’s a shame cause unless your constantly looking at your watch (which you shouldn’t be) it’s easy to forget to turn the time back on, or that the game time has finished because there is no sound warning unless the watch face is on. Other than that, great app!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the positive feedback. We made an update recently that should resolve the notification issue. Please update to the latest version of the app. If you're still having issues please contact us email@example.com
The RefLIVE Team
Update please ?
This is a fantastic app it’s helped me Referee so
Much easier on the park! I only wish you could record wether you’re the referee or the assistant referee (1/2) !!
Maybe also make the numbers bigger for when goals are scored or cards are given ! It’s hard to scroll on the Apple Watch to select which number it is !
I would also like to see when the game reaches (45mins) 1st half (90 mins ) etc , I would like to see next to the 45 & 90 ; the +1,2,3,4,5 etc or have a function that you can select if the referee adds on time you can quickly press how much added time there will be !
I would also like to see if the timer colour changed to say red if play goes over
Other than that it’s a fantastic app ! I use it every game !
- REFLIVE PTY LTD
- 88 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 and watchOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 RefLIVE Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.