## Top productivity app in 126 countries. More than 2 million satisfied paying users. Featured in Apple's "Amazing Apps" TV commercial.
## Staying focused with the cutest gamified timer.
## Over 460,000 real trees were planted on Earth by our users.
"Forest works well, and if your goal is to be more in the moment, ignore your phone and actually talk to your friends when you are with them, this is the app for you."— The New York Times
"In order to establish new, better habits, it's helpful to engage with tools that make it easier to reinforce them. For anyone looking to curtail their phone usage, the Forest app might be for you."— Business Insider
If you want to temporarily put down your phone and focus on what’s more important in real life, you can plant a seed in Forest. As time goes by, this seed will gradually grow into a tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation of using your phone and leave the app, your tree will wither.
The sense of achievement and responsibility will encourage you to stay away from your phone, and will help you make better use of your time. Stop getting distracted by your phone, make you self-motivated and get more things done.
Stay focused. Be present!
• A interesting way to help you beat phone addiction and overcome distraction
• Turn your focused moments into a lush forest.
• Earn rewards and unlock more than 30 new tree species and white noises.
• Share your forest and compete with friends and users around the world.
• Plant trees along with friends & family.
• Unlock achievements and earn extra rewards.
• Plant real trees on Earth and protect the environment with tree-planting organization Trees for the Future.
• Manage your own tags and view detailed statistics of your time distribution.
• Browse your weekly, monthly and even your yearly big forest.
• Track your focused time in the Apple HealthKit.
• Recall memories of your planting journey with our brand new Forest Timeline!
It's never to late to build up productive habits!
• Forest is an app available for both iPhone and iPad, and can be accessed across all iOS devices with a one-time purchase. To download or unlock non iOS version of Forest, this requires a separate purchase. However, by logging into the same account, the account data can be synchronized across all platforms.
• Due to iOS system limitations, we cannot determine what app the user is currently using, thus the whitelist feature cannot be implemented. If you wish to access other apps without affecting the growth of your tree, you can turn off "Deep Focus Mode". Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience.
• Due to budget constraint, the number of real trees each user can plant is limited to five. We will be introducing limited time events that will allow users to plant more real trees. Please follow our social media page or check the in-app announcement for more updates.
• There is only one version of Forest on the App Store. Other apps that are similar and mimics Forest are not developed by the Forest team. Thank you for your support!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/forestapp.cc/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/forestapp_cc
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/forest_app/
• New tree species:Weeping Willow!
• Some bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent Study Tracker
Phenomenal study app that does what it says it does incredibly well. It keeps things interesting by adding events that you can partake in, with limited release trees and plants to unlock/plant.
Some of the reviews mention the “economy” of buying trees with the earn rate of currency being broken, and initially I thought so as well. But after 3 months of continual use it’s spot on. If you only use the app once or twice a day, then yes it’s going to take incredibly long to unlock new trees. But I am assuming most who use the app are studying, or at least that’s the primary target I assume considering the slow coin earn rate and features. It isn’t unreasonable to assume university students are studying around 20-30 hours/w, if not more for some courses, making up for the earn rate. Continual long term use is where the app really shines with infographics and graph data. Tagging allows you to select what task you’re currently doing so you can breakdown how much time you spend studying, reading, journaling etc.
Excellent app, design team should be proud of themselves with this.
Definitely worth it
This app is definitely worth the money! I was a bit hesitant when I first saw it, and I thought it seemed counterintuitive, but it is so useful for studying- I don't know what I'd do without it. Once you set a timer, you can't leave the app or the tree will die, meaning that you're less likely to go on social media or games to procrastinate. Knowing that you have a timer also makes you want to stay focused rather than zoning out, and there is a sense of pride when you see how long you've managed to stay focused for. I managed to study for about three hours on one of the days and didn't feel emotionally or mentally drained because of the ability to set a rest-time timer. I really liked the rest timer because it doesn't let you add more time on once it's up so you can't be tempted to say "just five minutes more" and then not get back to work. When I wasn't using the app, I would procrastinate for hours and relax when I needed to study, but as soon as it was on I got heaps done. I really recommend the app.
Really helpful, still require self discipline
So I’ve been using this app for quite a while now since it was recommended at a study skills talk at my school. I downloaded it immediately, and since then I’ve found it extremely helpful when I’m trying to knuckle down and get things done. It really gives you the incentive to work for the entire duration of the timer, and then you get a nice pay off afterwards.
The only thing to note is that you need to have the discipline and drive to actually use it, and use it to its full potential. You may be tempted to just not set the timer and trust yourself, or you might want to have a quick look at something and so you let your tree die.
Otherwise, wonderful app, perfect for students who struggle with procrastination and distractions (such as myself).
- SEEKRTECH CO., LTD.
- 339.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © SeekrTech CO., LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Bottle of Sunshine Elixir $1.49
- Box of Sunshine Elixir $2.99
- Large bag of Crystal $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.