Go paperless. Get organized. Download and play something new in seconds. With forScore, the original sheet music reader for iOS, your scores have never been better—it’s everything you can do with paper and so much more. As seen in Apple retail stores worldwide!
On your music stand or on the go, it's the complete PDF sheet music reading experience that has wowed musicians all over the world for years:
• Copy PDFs from other apps like Safari and Mail
• Import scores from popular cloud storage services and content providers like Musicnotes.com
• Share scores and setlists with colleagues, whether or not they use forScore
• Add metadata to your scores for a perfectly browsable, instantly searchable library
• Create smart bookmarks to manage longer files containing multiple parts or pieces
• Group scores manually with Setlists to play through them from start to finish
• View full pages in portrait orientation and crop them to better fit your device's screen
• Turn your device sideways for bigger scrolling pages or view two pages side by side instead
• Use Reflow on smaller screens to lay out systems of music end-to-end like a horizontal teleprompter
• Enter annotation mode to draw with your finger, type text, or place common symbols onto the page
• Draw at any time with Apple Pencil for an incredibly natural and responsive, always-on annotation experience
• Separate your annotations into layers and show or hide them at any time
• Create links and buttons to handle repeats or perform common actions with a single tap
• Rearrange and duplicate pages of a score to play without jumping back and forth
• Connect your Bluetooth page turner for hands-free navigation
• Access integrated utilities like our metronome, pitch pipe, tuner, and piano keyboard
• Link tracks to scores to loop regions, adjust pitch, and even use them to record and play back your page turns
• Connect wirelessly to nearby devices and coordinate your page turns and program changes effortlessly
There's much more than those highlights, though, so be sure to visit forscore.co to learn all about forScore's incredible features and find out why so many musicians agree that forScore is simply the best!
Note: forScore also includes an optional, annual auto-renewing subscription called forScore Pro that offers additional features and content (visit forScore.co/pro for complete details). forScore Pro is a 1-year subscription that renews automatically until canceled. Should you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will then automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Complete terms of service are available on our website at: forScore.co/terms-of-service
This update includes a number of minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Never looking back
Having my entire music library (the equivalent of a room’s worth of sheet music) with me on the go, 24/7 is something short of a revelation. For teaching, performance, travelling I just can’t recommend this app enough. Also paired with a Bluetooth page turner (Blueturn for me) it allows you to do things that you wouldn’t with physical pages, like rehearse and perform reading the score (something that my string quartet all do)
As far as useful tech (and I’m a bit of a geek in this regard) forScore is the app that has made my professional career so much simpler❤️
Best app for professional musicians
Storing and reading sheet music has never been easier. Gigs requiring sheet music for lots of different tunes are no longer a hassle. Just alphabetise your search and you’re ready to go! The Dark room feature for taking your handwritten charts on the go without a fuss is incredibly helpful as well. Editing and marking on charts with the Apple Pencil in rehearsals quick and efficient too. Well worth the price!
Perfect for organising all my random pdf. music scores into one easily assessable location. Love it.
- forScore, LLC
- 23.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 forScore, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Bach: The Mutopia Collection $1.49
- Beethoven: The Mutopia Collection $1.49
- Brahms: The Mutopia Collection
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.