Swarm is the best way to keep track of the places you go. From the new café downtown to that killer ramen spot in Tokyo, you’ll never ask “what was the name of that place?” again. Whether you love to be a local, or are trying to travel the globe, check in so you can remember everywhere with Swarm.
• This is lifelogging made easy. Each time you check in we’ll add a pin your personal map so you can look back on the places you visit. Help out your future self by adding a photo or a note to your check-ins to make the memories all the better.
• Indian Restaurant? Check. Karaoke bar? Check. Haven’t been to an Art Museum yet? Now’s your chance to go somewhere new! Explore more and collect different types of places. You’ll earn fun Stickers along the way.
• Whether it’s your 10th week in a row at the gym, first time to Canada, or the 25th time you’ve gotten ice cream with your BFF, the more you check in, the more helpful insights you’ll get about your habits and explorations.
*A note on battery. We’ve spent *years* developing the location technology that powers Foursquare Swarm, making it extremely power efficient. But, as with all apps of this type, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
"What was the name of that coffee shop?" Foursquare's Swarm helps you remember where you've been — from your local favorites to your world travels — with a simple check-in. See where you and your friends have checked in and view tips from others who have visited before.
Still the best app for tracking your location history
Really love using Swarm to track where I’ve been. It’s fun to look back on the history from time to time or find that restaurant you went to but can’t remember the name. My only suggestion for improvement would be to include a scrollable version of the map view on the timeline screen so that you can see a “heat map” like view with little dots for the checkins. Currently when you tap the map you get a crowded view of grouped pins and you can only see the locations by zooming all the way in. A zoomed out overview would be really awesome!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out! Please submit a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you out!
Great app. Love to see another added.
It’s great little. App. It would be great to have a photographers guide one done to help plane out spots to go and advice from others. Even just for those looking for viewing areas. As most photography ones I find don’t have much of Australia. Or have been left by there designers and not upgraded. You wonder why you can still down load some at all. But you have a good base already. And I’ve used it to find directions to a few places. Yet If no food or drink. It’s hit and miss. I think it would be a great way for others to show some areas that they stumble across. Cheers.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Foursquare Labs, Inc.
- 63 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Catalan, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © foursquare
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.