Frameographer is a simple and powerful app for making time-lapse and stop motion movies in HD. The interface is intuitive and delightful.
Time-lapse and stop motion movies are both created by taking a sequence of still images and playing them back at a certain speed. Frameographer makes this process easy and fun!
- Capture and export in HD quality (1080p for iPhone 4S/5(sc)/6 & iPod Touch 5th Gen, 720p for all other devices).
- Manual or Automatic shutter settings for making stop motion or time-lapse movies.
- Exposure and Focus lock
- Low-light Boost Mode (iPhone 5(sc)/6/6 Plus only)
- Onion Skin
- Frames Per Second adjustments
- Ability to add frames to a preexisting project.
- Use either the front or back camera.
- Add a soundtrack with any song from your iTunes library.
Requires iOS 8.0+. Compatible with:
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5(sc)
- iPhone 6, Plus
- iPod Touch 4th Generation
- iPod Touch 5th Generation
If you have any questions, comments, or bugs, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bug fixes for iOS 12 support.
Ratings and Reviews
Really simple but powerful app. Used it to make a timelapse over 48 hours and it didn't skip a beat. The super fast interface makes scrolling through thousands of images a breeze.
One feature I'd love though would be the ability to export single frames from a project. There may be a way to do this but I haven't been able to find it yet... Anyway amazing app! Well done.
I've tried them all, don't bother stuffing around trying the free ones. this one is brilliant. for thrown into a completely apple-esque home screen, with a super simple move like interface. its really amazing. just buy. buy it now.
Best I've tried
I have purchased a few time lapse/stop motion apps in the past but Frames has replaced all of them. It's easy to use with the functionality to create great little movies. (the glif makes it work even better)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.