US spelling, screen reader improved, missing butterfly and helmets found, animations smoothed.
No ads, no in-app purchases, no links.
Girls can be powerful. Boys can be sensitive. Who knew?
* Click through this three-hour Medieval adventure story
* Design your prince and princess
* Change their personalities by choosing what they say
* Enjoy voice acting, music, sound effects, text, and visual effects
* Save different versions of your storybook
* Supported by educational material on the Joy-Everafter website
* Accessible to players with vision impairment
* Accessible to players with hearing impairment
* Cancer battlers can choose bald heroes
* US / UK spelling automatically applied
Prince Francis travels to the kingdom of Kassel with Iron Henry, the best soldier in the land. Iron Henry takes three iron bands around his heart protecting Francis from the witch of the woods. Now Francis is a frog, and desperate to get a princess to kiss him so he can turn back into a prince and save Henry.
In the meantime, Princess Emma dresses in her dead mother's clothes to use the Golden Orb, the treasure of the kingdom, to call for help. Her elder sister is clever and kind. Her second sister is brave and beautiful. They tell Emma she can’t stop the evil surrounding the kingdom, even though Emma is a True Princess and has golden magic.
Emma steals the Golden Orb but Frog, fleeing the witch, makes her drop it in the well. He promises he’ll get it back for her for a kiss. Emma refuses to kiss a frog because if she does, she will have to marry him. So Francis tricks her into accepting him as her pet. Then Francis shows he really is a prince, and explains she has promised to let him in her room, so she will have to marry him. And when they’re married, she will have to kiss him. So she might as well kiss him now! Emma runs away and Francis decides to try with the other princesses.
Even if Frog gets his kiss, he and Emma will still have to rescue Henry, and confront the witch of the woods.
Filled with humour, strong characters, ethical questions, poignant moments, and beautiful evocative music, Frog's Princess is a story of which you can make dozens of versions. Choose from 10 speeches each time the prince and princess speak: traditional, idealistic, kind, charming, artistic, intellectual, protective, fun, commanding, or peaceable.
When you begin, you will be asked to choose the story from the princess’s or the frog’s point of view. You can play both storylines as often as you like. Each version is saved automatically.
Oh, and our programmer felt like playing one day, so he made Swimmy Frog for when you feel like a break from life for a while.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great wholesome story with deep meaning
A very solid and nuanced story, with adventure, humour, drama, romance, and two kids finding their strength.
Something that parents and children can share together, and perfect for non readers or soght impaired!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kathy Smart Game Design Pty Ltd
- 800.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © (c)2020 Kathy Smart Game Design Pty Ltd trading as Joy Everafter Stories ACN 634356657 All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.