Join over 1 million people using Fudget - the easiest to use & highest rated (4.8/5) budget app on the store! Download now and save money!
*** Recently featured on the Fox 5 Atlanta TV station ***
"Fudget takes the stress out of managing your money" — Engadget
"Tally expenses for a business trip...or keep track of how much you're spending in real-time on vacation" — Fox 5 Atlanta (TV)
"Good for tracking short-term budgets for the holidays, vacation or for tracking work expenses." — Forbes
“Fudget's less-is-more approach is a Zen-like take on managing your money...” — TUAW.com
“Great budget tool! The best tool I have found in the App Store. Hands down”
— Mr_clutch43, USA
“Best budget app out there! No ads and simple interface equals perfect for what it is supposed to do! Well done creators!!! 5/5”
— Ondey101, New Zealand
“FINALLY, a simple app for budgeting. I'm a young gal, and every other app went way too much into detail for me about financial stuff I didn't even know anything about. If you are looking for an app to just lay out what you make and what you need to pay, this is for you.”
— Kristaaaaaaaaa, Canada
“The best! I've used several budget planners from the App Store and this little beauty is the best of the lot. Simple in design and very easy to use - absolutely perfect. Thank you”
— Wolfsbane71, UK
- Much simpler than other apps - see people's reviews!
- Create simple lists of incomings & expenses - keep track of the balance
- Learn the interface in seconds
- One-tap adding & editing
- Tap star on an income or expense to repeat it on future budgets
- No time constraints - use it monthly, weekly or however you like
- Drag to reorder items
- Mark an expense/income item as "paid" - optionally view the balance of only your Paid items
- Choice of currency symbols (or choose your own)
- Passcode lock & login
- Touch ID login - secure your app and data with your fingerprint
- Universal app - install on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
PRO FEATURES (require in-app purchase);
- Dropbox Save & Restore - easily share your budgets with yourself across your devices or even with a loved one. Save your data securely to Dropbox and restore later to any device
- Themes - choose from 8 beautiful color schemes
- Calculator - quickly calculate values (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division) and insert into your budget
- Export CSV - export any budget to a .csv file and open in your spreadsheet software
- Remove ads
- Add "All budgets" balance on Budgets page
Ratings and Reviews
I have only been using Fudget for a short period but prior to that our family budget was on an excel spreadsheet. Using the spreadsheet of late has proven a tad hard as i meed to be on my laptop to use it effectively. I was after a simple and easy to use, uncluttered app to keep track of what my upcoming, regular and spontaneous expenses were, to ensure i had enough funds each pay period to cover everything. Fudget is just that! I wanted something that was free but i am happy to pay once i knew that the app was what i needed. I love the app so far. It offered a free upgrade which i will be happy to pay for once the expiry period is up. Lastly how could I resist writing a review for a young guy with a child trying to make a living, like the rest of us. Love that you made it personal with your pic! I like to see who the clever person is behind the scenes. Keep it up! Love your app! Jennie 😊
Great app, despite a potential bug, clean and simple to use!
This app is basic but it’s easy to use right from the start. I love how I can use it on my iPhone while commuting, back it up to Dropbox, download the data on my computer when I get home and continue planning my budget.
The only grumble I have is that sometimes it won’t download data onto my device because it keeps popping up with messages that I need to check my internet connection as it can’t connect to Dropbox, despite the fact I have no problems logging in or uploading to Dropbox. Regardless of no problems with my internet, WiFi or hotspot connection but a few days later it’ll be fine to download the data and then the next week it won’t.
Overall, it’s worth using and I’ve tried a lot of other apps with most being overly complicated especially when they try to pack in too many extra functions. I also found that most aren’t accessible on devices AND computer + I haven’t found any that have Fudget’s clean and simple layout.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review and apologies for your trouble with Dropbox.
When this happens, you might be able to fix it by signing out of Dropbox and back in:
- Disable the Dropbox Save & Restore option
- Choose Yes to sign out of this account
- Reenable Dropbox Save & Restore and sign back in
Excellent in its limits
This app lets you do everything manually. It doesn't get balances from the bank, doesn't perform intricate calculations or projections. It's fantastic!! I live paycheque to paycheque. I'd prefer it if I didn't, but that is my reality. This app lets me manipulate my income in case I'm not getting a full weeks pay, add and remove expenses in case bills are going to have to remain unpaid for the next 2 weeks, etc, you get the idea. I tried a couple of other apps with more bells and whistles before this one, and they just wouldn't let me manipulate the numbers and make all the movements that I wanted, without it affecting balances or future transactions. They were a PITA. I am extremely happy with this app and highly recommend it.
- Daniel Connell
- 39.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Danny Connell
- In-App Purchases
- Fudget Pro Upgrade $5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.