Join over 1 million people using Fudget - the easiest to use & highest rated (4.8/5) budget app on the store! Download now and save money!
*** Recently featured on the Fox 5 Atlanta TV station ***
"Fudget takes the stress out of managing your money" — Engadget
"Tally expenses for a business trip...or keep track of how much you're spending in real-time on vacation" — Fox 5 Atlanta (TV)
"Good for tracking short-term budgets for the holidays, vacation or for tracking work expenses." — Forbes
“Fudget's less-is-more approach is a Zen-like take on managing your money...” — TUAW.com
“Great budget tool! The best tool I have found in the App Store. Hands down”
— Mr_clutch43, USA
“Best budget app out there! No ads and simple interface equals perfect for what it is supposed to do! Well done creators!!! 5/5”
— Ondey101, New Zealand
“FINALLY, a simple app for budgeting. I'm a young gal, and every other app went way too much into detail for me about financial stuff I didn't even know anything about. If you are looking for an app to just lay out what you make and what you need to pay, this is for you.”
— Kristaaaaaaaaa, Canada
“The best! I've used several budget planners from the App Store and this little beauty is the best of the lot. Simple in design and very easy to use - absolutely perfect. Thank you”
— Wolfsbane71, UK
- Much simpler than other apps - see people's reviews!
- Create simple lists of incomings & expenses - keep track of the balance
- Learn the interface in seconds
- One-tap adding & editing
- Tap star on an income or expense to repeat it on future budgets
- No time constraints - use it monthly, weekly or however you like
- Drag to reorder items
- Mark an expense/income item as "paid" - optionally view the balance of only your Paid items
- Choice of currency symbols (or choose your own)
- Passcode lock & login
- Touch ID login - secure your app and data with your fingerprint
- Universal app - install on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
PRO FEATURES (require in-app purchase);
- Dropbox Save & Restore - easily share your budgets with yourself across your devices or even with a loved one. Save your data securely to Dropbox and restore later to any device
- Themes - choose from 8 beautiful color schemes
- Calculator - quickly calculate values (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division) and insert into your budget
- Export CSV - export any budget to a .csv file and open in your spreadsheet software
- Remove ads
Fixed date picker issues
Ratings and Reviews
I have only been using Fudget for a short period but prior to that our family budget was on an excel spreadsheet. Using the spreadsheet of late has proven a tad hard as i meed to be on my laptop to use it effectively. I was after a simple and easy to use, uncluttered app to keep track of what my upcoming, regular and spontaneous expenses were, to ensure i had enough funds each pay period to cover everything. Fudget is just that! I wanted something that was free but i am happy to pay once i knew that the app was what i needed. I love the app so far. It offered a free upgrade which i will be happy to pay for once the expiry period is up. Lastly how could I resist writing a review for a young guy with a child trying to make a living, like the rest of us. Love that you made it personal with your pic! I like to see who the clever person is behind the scenes. Keep it up! Love your app! Jennie 😊
Great app, despite a potential bug, clean and simple to use!
This app is basic but it’s easy to use right from the start. I love how I can use it on my iPhone while commuting, back it up to Dropbox, download the data on my computer when I get home and continue planning my budget.
The only grumble I have is that sometimes it won’t download data onto my device because it keeps popping up with messages that I need to check my internet connection as it can’t connect to Dropbox, despite the fact I have no problems logging in or uploading to Dropbox. Regardless of no problems with my internet, WiFi or hotspot connection but a few days later it’ll be fine to download the data and then the next week it won’t.
Overall, it’s worth using and I’ve tried a lot of other apps with most being overly complicated especially when they try to pack in too many extra functions. I also found that most aren’t accessible on devices AND computer + I haven’t found any that have Fudget’s clean and simple layout.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review and apologies for your trouble with Dropbox.
When this happens, you might be able to fix it by signing out of Dropbox and back in:
- Disable the Dropbox Save & Restore option
- Choose Yes to sign out of this account
- Reenable Dropbox Save & Restore and sign back in
I have actually been searching for years for an app that could replace the excel spreadsheet I use to track my spending and plan ahead.
I’ve never been able to use any of the other budget/money tracker apps because they are all so minutely detailed, and I only wanted something to be able to forecast each coming pay and expenses. Not to have to track every time I buy a coffee.
This app is perfect for me, so easy to use, I can set it up exactly as I like it and I love the star function where you can bring across your regular expenses without having to retype them into the next pays budget (well that’s how I’ve set mine up anyway, a new budget for each coming fortnightly pay). I very quickly paid for the Pro version, very cheap and totally worth it.
Thank you Danny!!! :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Daniel Connell
- 21.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Danny Connell
- In-App Purchases
- Fudget Pro Upgrade $5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.