Print Utility for iOS is a free printing and scanning application for iPad/iPhone/iPod touch.
You can print various types of file formats such as Microsoft Office stored in your mobile device or a cloud service and send scanned data to cloud directly.
-Printing from Cloud/Scan to Cloud
-Printing PDF&DocuWorks documents.
-Printing Web page,Photos and captured photo.
- Printing from any idle device (=On Demand printing) becomes available by linking with ApeosWare Management Suite and/or Serverless On-Demand Print function,
-Scanning images into your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch with Fuji Xerox multifunction devices.
-Keystone correction/tone reproduction correction is available.
-Printer registration/print/scan via an NFC tap are available.
-Registration of multiple printers, and selecting and switching between them are available.
- Compatible models should be used.
- LPD-enabled multifunction devices or printers should be connected to the same network with which your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch is connected. Or multifunction devices or printers should be Wi-Fi Direct enabled.
- Bonjour should be enabled on your multifunction devices or printers for device discovery. (If Bonjour is disabled, a user can specify a printer's IP address manually)
- English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Thai,Vietnamese,Japanese
- iPad/iPhone/iPod touch iOS 11.0 or later (the latest version is recommended)
iPad 5th Gen or later, iPad mini 2 or later, iPad Air or later, iPad Pro, iPhone5s or later, and iPod touch 6th Gen or later are supported.
Please kindly confirm with Fuji Xerox official website as follows,
For customers in Asia Pacific excluding Japan:
For customers in Japan:
Notes and Restrictions
- When you print a DocuWorks document, you may get garbled or overlapped characters, which is different from the display on the iPhone, iPad or iPad touch.
- Printing may be aborted if a document including extended characters is printed.
- You may get garbled or overlapped characters if a PDF file which doesn't contain whole font information used in the PDF document is printed.
- Added the paper size (A5 / B4 / B5 / 8.5x14 / 11x17") setting to Photo / Web print
- Added the punch function when printing PDF / DocuWorks (Disable, specify 2-hole, 3-hole, 4-hole)
- Added the function to change the order to print images in photo print
Ratings and Reviews
Works for me too
Works well for me, had zero trouble finding the printer on the network (SC2020). The only downside is that it doesn’t print PDFs, I think some models can but mine cannot. App is a little clunky interface-wise but it does the job.
Works fine for me
I have no idea what other people here are talking about with such bad reviews. This app and my little Fuji printer have always worked well for me. The two work well together. No problem discovering the printer on the network, easy to print files by sharing them from within other apps. I think perhaps people who have had problems are just not very tech savvy and need to learn how to use their devices better. I like this app, I like my Fuji printer. It works well for me.
Works perfectly printing from my iphones (6s, 7, 8) for pdf document printing from my cloud services, and locally stored.
This works with my cm215 printer, very happy :)
- Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
- 35.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2011-2019 Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.