Detailed and easy-to-use offline maps. We have millions of points of interest (POI) on our maps. Record your GPS tracks and bookmark your favorite locations.
• Amazingly-detailed maps covering the entire world.
• Based on open data from OpenStreetMap project.
• Download once, then use offline without restriction.
• Maps updated monthly with most-recent fixes and additions.
• Turn-by-turn driving directions.
• Voice instructions while navigating available in nine languages.
• Routes for Driving/Cycling/Walking/Shortest Distance.
• Automatic rerouting gets you back along your way.
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary.
• Record your trips even when the app is in the background.
• Monitor your real-time speed, distance, and time traveled, as well as altitude right on the map during the trip.
• Choose from seven solid track colors, or altitude and speed gradients.
• Incredibly fast – results appear instantly as you type.
• Search in a variety of ways – by address, object name, category, or even by GPS coordinates.
• Searches simultaneously in multiple languages, making searching easier than ever.
• Save favorite places on your map.
• Choose from a variety of map icons.
• Sync your data across multiple devices.
• Data saved on a server as a backup.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
• It's easy to export your tracks, bookmarks, or your whole travel collection as a KML or GPX file.
• Organized into collections for easy access.
• MBTiles and sqlitedb offline raster maps support.
• One-finger zooming.
• Trip computer with speed and altitude.
• Tracking mode.
• Coordinates and scale.
• Customize what objects are visible.
• 11 different map languages to choose from.
• Adjustable label size – large labels on maps are extremely useful while driving.
Going on vacation? Don't forget to download the map for your destination. Rome? Just 16Mb. Paris? Just 67Mb. Barcelona? 197Mb. Amsterdam? 261Mb. London? 283Mb. New York, Chicago, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, Seattle, San Francisco, California, USA? 500Mb in total.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Semi-transparent map layers supported
• GeoJSON and MapCSS supported. Read the details in the user manual: https://gurumaps.app
• Multiple fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a great app for hiking, bike riding or driving
Great app getting better al the time. Wide range of OFFLINE maps essential for travelling in remote places where good internet access isn't available. Galileo has maps available for most of the world. Maps are available for download from within the app or from a wide range of sources including Google and Open Cycle map.
The app records your path, great for hiking or plunging into the medina in Fez for example.
The maps are searchable. For example it is easy to find nearby supermarkets, ATMs, chemists and local points of interest. Maps can be cached before a trip while you are online and used off line while travelling
Easy to use, lots of detail on maps and fast with lots of functionality.
My Life depends on this app
I have been using this app for over 5 years. I love reading and guide books. I can cut and paste with markers an information onto the map and read as I travel. I don’t forget then maybe a delicious restaurant and then sites nearby. I can track my journeys. In Fez over 9000 lanes and dead end and groups of young men demanding to guide, but with this app I always near where I was and brilliant it works off line. I use it as a navigational aid always. Thankyou developers for this app.
Developer Response ,
We are happy that you had such a great experience with the Guru Maps app! Thanks for taking the time to leave this lovely note ☺️
Good waypoint manager
Great for setting up, storing and managing waypoints for navigation in this app (or to copy into Google maps for later navigation). Can import waypoints as gpx file (setting up and storing multiple waypoints or a track in one go). Copy a long/lat reference from any document and simply opening the app will automatically ask whether you want to create and store this as a new waypoint. Can also share a stored waypoint (send to friend’s phone). Very useful for travellers.
- Evgen Bodunov
- 117.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Evgen Bodunov
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.