Detailed and easy-to-use offline maps. We have millions of points of interest (POI) on our maps. Record your GPS tracks and bookmark your favorite locations.
• Amazingly-detailed maps covering the entire world.
• Based on open data from OpenStreetMap project.
• Download once, then use offline without restriction.
• Maps updated monthly with most-recent fixes and additions.
• Turn-by-turn driving directions.
• Voice instructions while navigating available in 9 languages.
• Routes for Driving/Cycling/Walking/Shortest Distance.
• Automatic rerouting gets you back along your way.
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary.
• Record your trips even when the app is in the background.
• Monitor your real-time speed, distance, and time traveled, as well as altitude right on the map during the trip.
• Choose from seven solid track colors, or altitude and speed gradients.
• Incredibly fast – results appear instantly as you type.
• Search in a variety of ways – by address, object name, category, or even by GPS coordinates.
• Searches simultaneously in multiple languages, making searching easier than ever.
• Save favorite places on your map.
• Choose from a variety of map icons.
• Sync your data across multiple devices.
• Data saved on a server as a backup.
OFFLINE MAP FILES SUPPORT [Pro]
• MBTiles (.mbtiles)
• SQLite (.sqlitedb)
ONLINE MAP SOURCES from thunderforest.com [Pro]:
OpenCycleMap, Outdoors, Transport, Transport Dark, Landscape, Mobile Atlas, Neighbourhood.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
• It's easy to export your tracks, bookmarks, or your whole travel collection as a KML or GPX file.
• Organized into collections for easy access.
• One-finger zooming.
• Trip computer with speed and altitude.
• Tracking mode.
• Coordinates and scale.
• Customize what objects are visible.
• 11 different map languages to choose from.
• Adjustable label size – large labels on maps are extremely useful while driving.
Without subscription it's possible to create up to 15 bookmarks, record up to 15 tracks and have only 3 vector maps downloaded on your device.
Subscription allows you to create unlimited bookmarks and record unlimited GPS tracks, download unlimited maps, sync between devices, use Pro map sources and import offline raster maps in sqlitedb/mbtiles format.
Guru Maps Pro offers two subscription options (prices may vary by location):
￦2,50 per month (with 7-day trial version),
￦1,200 per year (with 7-day trial version),
￦65,000 one time purchase (lifetime subscription).
For those who paid for any in-app purchase earlier, a lifetime subscription is activated automatically.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Pro subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You may cancel automatic renewal and manage your subscription by selecting Manage App Subscriptions in your iTunes Account settings and selecting the subscription you want to modify. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a Premium subscription, where applicable.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Semi-transparent map layers supported
• GeoJSON and MapCSS supported. Read the details in the user manual: https://gurumaps.app
• Multiple fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Take some time to explore its features, you'll be rewarded.
This is in response to the person that rated this app 1 star saying it offers nothing the other maps app do and probably isn't even as good. Its clear that you haven't taken the time to study the pro/power features of the app before writing a 1-star review. While there are features/design that aren't my favourite of the offline mapping apps, you should know that Guru Maps is a *powerful* offline mapping app that offers features many of the others don't, and will be worth several times the price you pay for it. among other features, you can use this app to tell how fast you're traveling, and, with two fingers spread on two points of the map you can see the distance you have to travel to your destination. You cannot do that with any other mapping app, i.e. get an estiamte of how long its going to take to get to your destination without having to guess the distance by looking at the map scale. Plus you can import/export bookmarks, such as other's Google maps custom waypoints etc. or export your own to Google MyMaps. So you can import one of tens of thousands of maps people have created with Google Maps and use it on your own phone: offline. There are other custom featues, but I think the reader will get my point. Take a little time to understand the features of this app and how you can use them, and you'll be richly rewarded.
Developer Response ,
iTravel.life, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.
Used this app to track around the world
I’ve been an iPhone user for 8 years and this is my first app review. This app deserves its 5 stars that I’ve rated it. It does what it says and has worked in places so remote the I didn’t think it would! Well done and keep it up!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer 👍
Customer service is excellent and prompt
- Evgen Bodunov
- 117.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Evgen Bodunov
- In-App Purchases
- Offline Maps Import $1.49
- Donation $1.49
- Bookmarks $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.