Generous is an mobile based giving and registration platform where you can give to your church, or register for an event at your church quickly, simply and securely. Our app allows people to give once or set for recurring giving. It also allows people to pay and register for events, and make payments to their church.
Select the organisation you want to give to, choose the campus and fund, the amount you wish to give, payment method (you can save this as a favourite), authorise your gift and that's it, your gift is on its way.
Amongst the many features available there are:
• Save your favourite church(es) for quick selection
• Enter your payment method once (you can have various types), and select which your preferred method is so next time your gift can be completed in just seconds. You can always select a different one for next time.
• Generous works with Visa, Mastercard and American Express and Direct Debit.
• You can register for an event easily and view those you've registered for already
• You can make a one-off gift or a recurring gift (with variety of frequency choices). You can always go in and view or update your recurring giving at any time
• You can view all the transactions you've made
• You are able to view your profile and update this
• You are able to view your authorised mobile number and add or update this
Generous takes your security very seriously. Generous is PCI compliant. If your phone is stolen or is lost, no transactions can be made without your passcode. All information is securely encrypted and stored behind multi-layers of advanced bank level security. No card details are stored on the phone. Your app is secured through a password and passcode which you set.
If you are a church you can find out more at getgenerous.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Giving to our church has never been easier
This way of giving is easy quick and very easy. I received a receipt and confirmation almost immediately.
So many epic features
You get so much reporting and control. It looks really clean on the website.
Doesn’t give me confidence
I set up a profile and after making a few payments, my transaction history is empty. The money is gone from my account so I hope the payee has received it. Don’t want to use it again.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.