Prepare for a new Geometry Dash adventure filled with more spikes and monsters than thought possible!
Flex your clicky finger as you jump, fly and flip your way through dark caverns and spiky obstacles.
• Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
• Three unique levels with music from F-777!
• Unlock unique Meltdown icons and colors to customize your character!
• Fly rockets, flip gravity and much more!
• Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
• Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
Geometry Dash answers the age old question: "What do you get when you mix techno, dubstep, spikes and a rainbow?" Download and find out...
Approved by RubRub \ (•◡•) /
- iPhone X support
- Bugfixes and tweaks
- Thanks for playing :)
Ratings and Reviews
Considering the first two levels were easy, I should give them a big clap and a half. ( yes I’m apart of Game Theory but u haven’t seen me....) now, time to get down to business, Geometry Meltdown was in fact actually quite enjoyable, but some things are just too hard, like the spike ball in the second part of aeroplane robot or something couldn’t something be normally easy for once RubRub? Anyways I’d highly recommend this game who has beaten the other GD’s and wants the other LAVA game in the ( kind of ) quadriligy of GDash.
Good luck.. and don’t stop til you reach the top.
-from The gamer who gives a **** about level’s progress
Bad ideas in reviews
3 great levels, awesome. RobTop said more will be coming soon enough.
But the idea of a sequel to this is bad. This is only a little showcase of what 2.0 is for people who don't want to spend. Having a sequel to this would be bad for a few reasons:
1. The online level system wouldn't work, unless it is shared between the 2 apps, which would be a waste of our money.
2. This is meant to be a small free game. Don't expand on it in the form of a paid version, otherwise less savvy users will not play the game.
3. We will be able to transfer all icons once 2.1 comes out on regular GD. So don't worry about that.
4. Everything in this game (meaning the blocks and level features) are already in regular GD right now, so no need to buy what already exists in the normal game.
Congrats on reading this much, have some cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
I'm fairly excited for these new levels, already completed with 3 coins on each. However there are a couple glitches that I found:
1. When you open the pause menu with any of the songs, whilst in normal mode the songs restart when resumed.
2. When replaying a level the already collected coins are still showing up as normal coins, this however is fixed when in practice mode.
I really look forward to the upcoming update to the more advanced game in January. I'm hoping that you integrate this game into the other, maybe with a button that switches the interface and levels? Just an idea. Thanks RubRub for the new levels!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.