Professional geotagging solution - all you need to geotag photos taken by your EXTERNAL camera (DSLR, mirrorless or compact one). Supports JPG & RAW photos. Great for use with Lightroom, Aperture, Picasa and other photo apps that supports geotagged photos.
Try 3 trips for free and then unlock the full app for a one time fee.
PRAISED BY INDUSTRY EXPERTS
- Geotagging App of the Year by Macworld
- Repeatedly recommended by leading Adobe Lightroom professionals
- Recommended in many great books such as Lightroom 4 UnMasked,
- Lightroom 4 the missing FAQ, Lightroom 4 Roadmap for photographers,
- Praised by leading photography magazines and websites all over the world (Techradar, Ephotozine, Fotomaf, Xatakafoto, Lightroom Secrets, Digital-Fotografie, Pixelmania.nl, Photoplus...)
- Complete solution - mobile app records your position while you’re taking great photos and a desktop app that geotags your images using recorded data.
- Flawless Lightroom Compatibility - GPX files from the app work flawlessly inside Lightroom’s Map module for geotagging
- Dropbox, iCloud Drive and Google Drive support - automatically export all your trips as GPX files
- Smart watch app - dedicated app for Apple Watch and Pebble to control app from your wrist
- Automatic trip upload - the app automatically sync all your trips ( you can switch to manual uploads in settings)
- Battery usage optimised for whole day of geotagging.
- Choose the logging interval and accuracy for whatever you need.
- Organised trips history
- Statistics of your trips
- Export to GPX
FREE DESKTOP GEOTAGGING APP
Adds GPS location to your your JPG or RAW photos quickly and easily! Works both online and offline and there are version for any operating system - Mac OS X, Windows and even Linux
Supported image formats: jpg, nef, cr2, crw, dcr, ciff, erf, orf, k25, kdc, mef, mrw, nrw, pef, raf, tif, tiff, raw, arw, rw2, srf, sr2, srw, x3f, dng
Visit our website for more info
Please send us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to implement new features based on your ideas!
New major release 2.0!
- support for new iPhone models (Xs, Xr, X Max) and Apple Watch
- new import feature to import trips from Geotag Photos Pro
- iPad version
- improved support for Google Drive
- support for Siri Shortcuts
Please if you like this update, write us review in App Store. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using Geotag Photos for a couple of years. It is a great app. Simple to use and geotags all of your digital images in a flash. All you have to remember is to turn on the app, synchronize the time on the camera with your phone. And start tracking. Power consumption on your phone is minimal. Highly recommend this software to anyone that has a digital camera that does not have an inbuilt GPS
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you very much for your feedback, we are happy to hear that you enjoy our app! :)
Brilliant Photo Locator
This app is brilliant for locating photos taken on my high end DSLR. It works well with Lightroom. The 2 minute logging interval works really well. It's just important to synchronise the time on the camera.
I was very disapointed - it's tracking function is highly inacurate even at low intervals like 1 min and 10m distance it tracks only a point when it feels like it. The generated gpx files show the completly inacurate route taken which is useless for the intended purpose of tagging pictures. Of 50 pictures taken only 2 could be matched ... I do a lot of macro flower photography so don't move very much but even when taking a bus of 15 minutes I? get only tywo points even when set to log every minute.
- TappyTaps s.r.o.
- 117.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © TappyTaps s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock unlimited trips $17.99
- Upgrade from Geotag Photos Pro 1 $12.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.