Digital photo collections can grow rapidly. Remembering where you took all those photos can become a chore. Most cameras don't tag your photos automatically, so you'll need something to help you out.
That's where GeoTagr comes to the rescue. GeoTagr tags your photos with the location where you made them (a.k.a. geotagging).
GeoTagr supports 6000+ types of digital cameras and geotags iPhone, iPad, Mac, Dropbox and Flickr photos.
- Record your location with an iPhone or iPad while you make photos with a digital camera
- Geotag those photos no matter where you manage them (iPhone, iPad, Mac, Dropbox, SmugMug)
- Support for JPEG and RAW photos
- Export GPX files (iTunes Sharing, Dropbox, Mail, browser)
- Import GPX files (iTunes Sharing, Dropbox, Mail, …) e.g. generated by a dedicated GPS data logger
- Record your location with an iPhone and use those locations to wirelessly geotag photos on your iPad or Mac
- 3 recording modes on iPhone for optimal balance between accuracy and battery life
- Pause and resume when recording locations
- While recording, shows an estimate for the remaining battery time
- Background recording
- Track management
- Geotags photos on your Mac using the GeoTagr Companion menubar app (available in the Mac App Store for free)
- Today extension for quick access
- All maps have 3 modes: Standard, Satellite, Hybrid
- Comprehensive built-in Help section
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Better support for geotagging Dropbox photos on iPhone.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App for photography and bike riding
I have been using this app for 5 years including 3 trips on safari in Africa and many trips to France. It works well with Lightroom mobile which enables me to start my workflow straight away. I never leave home without it even on local bike rides so that I have a record of the many trails I explore.
Super-easy to use and very reliable, regardless of whether you’re tagging the location of your photos directly through the app or exporting your location logs and adding to your photos through a program like Lightroom. Highly recommended.
Very intuitive user interface and makes it extremely easy to add location data to photos taken with my DSLR. Highly recommended!
- Chris Cornelis
- 29.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.4 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2008-2020 Galarina
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.