* 60% Off For Limited Time!
Break through language barriers with Translations: German-English Dictionary!
Whether you're a student, tourist or bussiness traveler, this speaking German-English bi-directional Dictionary helps you translate words quickly and easily.
With a whopping 592,600 words and translations, 494,070 conjugations and declensions, it has the majority of the words users are looking for.
• Works offline - no Internet connection needed when searching words
• More than 592,600 words and translations
• Inflection tables (conjugations, declensions) with 494,070 inflected word forms
• All the latest vocabulary with contextual information
• Voice input
• High-quality audio pronunciation with multiple dialects
• Searches as you type - no waiting for results
• Automatic language detection
• Tap any word to find reverse translations
• Save favorites and search history
• Streamlined translation experience
• No ads, no in-app purchases
Translations: German-English Dictionary is one of the most actively developed dictionary apps on the App Store. We love to hear your feedback and ideas.
• Enhanced for iOS 11
• Ready for iPhone X
• Improved search suggestions
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app... I have the English dictionary as well and the consistency between the interfaces is really nice.
There are some issues, however... when searching for a German noun to see what it means in English, the gender is not displayed. You have to search for the word, note the English translation, then type in the English word to see the gender attached to the German word result. This is clunky.
Also, when typing a word like 'involve', for example, the verb never came up. The closest option was 'involved', so there are some gaps in the word list here.
Also, it would be great if prepositions tied to certain verbs could be displayed, along with the cases they enforce.
Thanks and I look forward to updates!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.