Gideon Bible App offers mobile access to Scripture in a multitude of languages including text and dramatized Audio Bibles so you can read and listen to the Bible in your own language.
- FREE Holy Bible, sharing the word of God in numerous languages.
- Search Bibles by language or by country.
- Choose your display language: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, Farsi / Persian, Dutch, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Thai. and many more…
- Download text and audio Bibles for offline reading and listening anytime, anywhere.
- Access helps for the tough times.
- Search for keywords, book names, and specific verses.
- Bookmark, highlight, and add notes. You’re one tap away from simple Bible study tools.
- Share any Bible verse via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, with just a tap.
- Stay in sync. With a free Gideon Bible App Account, access bookmarks, highlights, and notes for use on all your mobile devices.
GIDEON BIBLE APP LANGUAGES
Here are a 'few' of the Bibles available: Albanian, Arabic, Azeri, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Cebuano, Chinese, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indoneisan, Japanese, Laotian, Malagasy, Malayalam, Oromo, Portuguese, Russian, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese, and many more.
A MINISTRY OF GIDEONS INTERNATIONAL
The Gideon Bible App, is provided by The Gideons International in partnership with www.FaithComesByHearing.com a 501c(3) non-profit ministry, and powered by the Digital Bible Platform. We are dedicated to getting God's word to everyone, everywhere. All US donations are fully tax-deductible.
--JOIN THE GIDEON BIBLE APP COMMUNITY—
Email Support with ideas and concerns from within your Gideon Bible App at email@example.com
Learn more at http://www.Gideons.org
Welcome to the updated Gideon Bible App, version 2.2.1, which continues to offer mobile access to Scripture with the same popular features for reading and listening to God's Word.
This updated version includes exciting new features including:
- Performance improvements in background music, annotations, bible change button
- Adjustments to display when Korean is selected as the app language
- Cosmetic updates
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
An awesome app that has made it a lot easier for me to listen to the Word of my Saviour which I love dearly. The Lord saved me when I was in 5th Grade and planted in me an indescribable love for his Word. I remember carrying my bible to school sporting events so I could read a few passages each time I had an opportunity.
Over the years, I have been using a few different apps, however, I have found this one to be more user friendly, I especially like the fact that I can play the audio offline so I can listen to the Word anytime without worrying about internet connection. I also like the auto play so once I start my car, the audio automatically resumes from where I left last time. As someone who drives a lot, I find this feature extremely helpful. May God bless your efforts in spreading the Good News to every soul.
By the way, I bumped into your app a few months ago while reading your bible in my hotel room. I was going through the topical scriptures and enjoying every bit of it when I realised I could download the audio version of your bible. It was a great discovery and since then I have continued enjoying the audio bible. You really are fulfilling the Great Commission. May God continue blessing you and your ministry till Jesus comes.
Easy and technically friendly
Honestly having this app has made it so easy to access advice from Bible at a short notice. Props to the app designers for their work.
Thanks. Revert to earlier navigation
I’ve noticed the added specification of old a new New Testament sections and also verse numbers. On paper that would seem to be an improvement but I have two observations to make 1. It takes mores screens for me to get to a verse starting from scratch, compared to the simpler earlier navigation. 2. it is WAY healthier for people looking up verses to do so by looking for the text in a page rather than selecting a number in an array of numbers on a page. Knowing the mind of God can only start by sighting the text. Understanding a verse begins with the content of that verse and is supported by the context. Often that context is established 80% by the preceding verse. Snap shooters will miss out if they select to read only from their target verse onward. I hope you will revert to your earlier system. I think wisdom supports a return to some aspects of it. Thank you for this app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Gideons International Global
- 59.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Igbo, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Kurdish, Latin, Lithuanian, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©2015 The Gideons International. All Rights Reserved.