Gimi is a pocket money app and chores manager.
The free app was created for busy families to help children and teenagers manage pocket money, grow their savings and learn how to master their personal finances, in one safe, fun place.
The mobile pocket money manager teaches kids financial education that will benefit them through life because practice makes perfect and smart money management achieves dreams!
Using Gimi, parents can set a recurring allowance along with chores for their children to complete and keep track of how they are doing. Kids can suggest tasks to top-up their weekly allowance money, send picture proof when they’ve finished them and save money towards their dreams.
Key features for parents:
- Set your children up with a recurring weekly or monthly pocket money with the allowance tracker
- Introduce them to interest rates and show them how they can impact their savings with the savings tool for kids
- Schedule household chores, monitor their completion and reward hard work using the chores manager
- Keep track of everything in one place. Schedule pocket money payments and see how much they have earned, spent and saved in real-time
Key features for kids:
- Receive a regular allowance from your parents
- Earn additional pocket money through completing jobs around the house and good behaviour
- See how much you have earned in pocket money for this week or month
- Save up for your dream buys and see how close you are to achieving them
- Connect with other family members for an additional boost to your savings
Earn, save, and spend money with Gimi, for 18 years old and below.
All the bugs you reported,
Have now been sorted.
We also gave the chores a boost,
Swipe them left or right to see what we’ve introduced!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I needed a pocket money system at home so I told my mum about the app and she’s like ok we can use it. I’ve only had it two days and I’ve earned over 7 dollars!!!
Not good if you live overseas
The app was recently updated which enabled automatic location settings changing my Dollar account to something else “KR”. It also does not allow me to change it back to my Dollar currency. I loved this app until it was updated. This really needs fixing.
This app is amazing for kids under 18 so much fun to watch your money grow in the app. Love it sooooo much. 😍😍😍😍😍
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gimi AB
- 152.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Gimi® AB
- In-App Purchases
- Master, 1a barnet, årlig $62.99
- Master, 1a barnet, månadsvis $6.49
- Master, 1a barnet, Forever $359.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.