GiveEasy, supported by Australia Post changes the future of giving.
This App allows you to donate funds to appeals and charities directly from your credit card, anytime, anywhere. Your friends and colleagues are even notified of your donations through Facebook and Twitter.
· Quickest and easiest way to donate to charities and causes from your credit card
· Once you have donated you never have to enter credit card details again
· Charities sorted into categories to make giving even easier
· Easily see featured causes
· Receipt delivered to your phone and your email address
· Safe and secure
· Funds transferred directly to the charity’s bank account
- complete makeover - giving now even easier
- charities sorted into categories
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant just need some extra features
I love this app but it would be good to allow users to suggest charities close to their heart to be added such as JDRF; search by charity type such as orphans; and setup account where user can select from favorites to pay on a regular basis in one transaction rather than individually (like selecting 10 charities and donating $100 a month). Regards Michelle
App crashes on iOS 10
I don't think that this app is supported as it hasn't been updated in over 3 years. Pity. I think it is a great idea, but maybe it just didn't catch on hence the lack of support.
Would like to investigate it further to see that it's not another manifestation of "chugging"
I want to give and am presented with a request for a password! Why can't it be aligned to my Touch ID or at least give me an option to recover from a forgotten password? Total waste of time! Looking for an option to easily donate and this isn't it!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.